Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast

Thread: Canadian collectors info and help thread

I wish I had held off ordering 2 Skiffs from Hasbro Pulse. I was worried it wouldn't get carried in Canada, but of course EB, TRU, Amazon, etc. all ended up getting it. I just didn't want to risk missing out on it.

Did anyone get any good Star Wars stuff at EB last week? They had tons of stuff on sale for $5 Friday. All the good stuff was gone by the time I got there, but some people got $150 trooper helmets, deluxe black series, Rey and her Speeder, Luke and his speeder, etc. all for $5 each. Amazing deals. But if you didn't have time to line up at the store for when they opened, then you were only left with Funko Pops and other cheaper stuff like that.

I did manage to get a $45 Solo lego set for $5, which was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    Did anyone get any good Star Wars stuff at EB last week? They had tons of stuff on sale for $5 Friday. All the good stuff was gone by the time I got there, but some people got $150 trooper helmets, deluxe black series, Rey and her Speeder, Luke and his speeder, etc. all for $5 each. Amazing deals. But if you didn't have time to line up at the store for when they opened, then you were only left with Funko Pops and other cheaper stuff like that.

I did manage to get a $45 Solo lego set for $5, which was nice.
    What?! I wasn’t aware of this. 😮

Sorry! I should have posted it here when I found out.
    This week the $5 Friday is Zelda themed, but I noticed they have some other Nintendo stuff on sale as well (Mario dolls, Metroid figures, NES notebooks etc).
    It's worth checking EB every Friday to see what's on sale.
    Last edited by HolidaySpecial; 09-20-2019 at 01:20 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHSTAR_77 View Post
    What?! I wasn’t aware of this. 
    They have deals like this?! thats insane. How do you find out what they are ahead of time?

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    Sorry! I should have posted it here when I found out.
    This week the $5 Friday is Zelda themed, but I noticed they have some other Nintendo stuff on sale as well (Mario dolls, Metroid figures, NES notebooks etc).
    It's worth checking EB every Friday to see what's on sale.
    Last week was Star Wars. That's how I got a 40th Darth Vader for $5. Just needed the stand so I sold the Vader on eBay.

A few people on the west coast found the Skiff Guard 3 pack at TRU for $17.99! I'm sure that is a price mistake, as that is the price of a single figure, but hopefully the price sticks. I just hope these show up in Toronto soon so I can grab a couple, especially at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Fisto_91 View Post
    They have deals like this?! thats insane. How do you find out what they are ahead of time?
    Every Friday they put up a page on their site with all of the $5 items. Just go to the site and click on the $5 Friday banner to see what is available. Most stores put out additional items that aren't listed on the site, so it's worth going in person.

If you haven't gotten your VC 144 Lando Skiff guard you can pre order it now at EB games. Just locked mine down

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Fisto_91 View Post
    If you haven't gotten your VC 144 Lando Skiff guard you can pre order it now at EB games. Just locked mine down
    I didn't think those would show up here. I imported a couple through a friend of mine in the US.
    Do you know if EB is getting the Jabba's Palace play set? I'm wondering if it will be there on Force Friday since they're getting the other Walmart exclusive (Lando).

Also, anyone looking for the Skiff Guard 3 pack, you can order it on the TRU website for $17.99 each.

No not sure about the jab bas palace set i didn't see it in their pre orders. Fingers crossed though.

And Yes i saw that! For the in store pick up option can you buy it on line then go in or do you just go to the store, cause my location didn't have them there a couple days ago but it says they are in stock

Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast