Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian collectors info and help thread

EB Games has the Clone Commander Obi-Wan in stock. It's a great looking figure.
    Plus the Deathstar Escape Luke has been discounted on the TRU website for a couple weeks ($20 instead of $30). I was going to pass on him, but at that price I figured I may as well grab one.

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    EB Games has the Clone Commander Obi-Wan in stock. It's a great looking figure.
    Plus the Deathstar Escape Luke has been discounted on the TRU website for a couple weeks ($20 instead of $30). I was going to pass on him, but at that price I figured I may as well grab one.
    Yeah, Iíve seen Luke priced at $20 in store too (one particular TRU had a ton of them still). Unfortunately I bought mine over 45 days ago so I canít get a price adjustment, or do a return and rebuy at $20.

I bought extra Lukes at full price for people and got stuck with em.

On a positive note, I went into a Walmart and they had the Quay Tolsite 3.75" wave which I have never seen in a Walmart before.
    They were $10 each so I only picked up the Quay.
    They also had the Solo force Link for 2 cents but they wouldn't let me buy them.

Did anyone find the new vintage collection or Black series at walmarts? I wasn't a lucky one and i guess they are register locked now

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Fisto_91 View Post
    Did anyone find the new vintage collection or Black series at walmarts? I wasn't a lucky one and i guess they are register locked now
    My Walmarts have not stocked any new Black Series since the early Solo figures. I never saw the Patrol Trooper, Mimban Han, or any later waves. Oh wait, I did see the first wave Archive figures. But that was literally it.

I had mentioned this in the TVC forum as well, but Toys R Us is selling the skiff in store for $59.99 CA.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

I have a few Black Series figures for sale if any of you guys are interested.

40th Anniversary Darth Vader MIP + Rebel Trooper x2 MIP - $50 for all three

Orange Box Boba Fett MIP w/acrylic case - $60

Orange Box Darth Maul MIP w/acrylic case - $60
    Last edited by Hell_Hawk_33; 09-15-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees View Post
    I had mentioned this in the TVC forum as well, but Toys R Us is selling the skiff in store for $59.99 CA.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm holding off as I pre ordered from eb games. Same price plus the edge discount

Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast