Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: Canadian collectors info and help thread

My local store will only have 3 pegs for star wars figures. Only black series too. That's it.

I was at the Calgary Expo this weekend. Prices for 6Ē Black Series was a little all over the place for some. For example, Cpt. Rex was $40 at one booth and $65 at another. Mudtrooper Han was $50 at one place and $70 at another. As much as I want a Mudtrooper I decided not to get one at those prices. I feel they should be showing up at stores...soon?

I did pick up a Patrol Trooper, Scarif Stormtrooper (Walmart exclusive), orange box Sandtrooper, and the Entertainment Earth 4 pack with the Crimson Stormtrooper et al.

I've gone to ordering online for all of my Black Series figures. Pay retail or slightly less, and sometimes have them in hand before the stores get them.

I already have five Mudtrooper and two Battle Droid for example, while Walmart still has not stocked that wave.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    I've gone to ordering online for all of my Black Series figures. Pay retail or slightly less, and sometimes have them in hand before the stores get them.

I already have five Mudtrooper and two Battle Droid for example, while Walmart still has not stocked that wave.
    Where do you order from online? Anything Iíve found online ends up being quite a bit more expensive when shipping is added, especially when shipping to Canada.

TRU Canada has most Star Wars items 30% off this week, 40% for TVC. In case you need to army-build TFA stormtroopers...
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHSTAR_77 View Post
    Where do you order from online? Anything Iíve found online ends up being quite a bit more expensive when shipping is added, especially when shipping to Canada.
    can

Northmencollectibles.ca , Canucktibles.ca and JuggernautToys.com are all good Canadian sites to order from. A couple of them offer hold system where you can hold a bunch of items until you have a specific total that is eligible for free shipping.

They're all pretty good, but my go-to is Redshift 7. I have been buying from them for over a year and nothing but positive experiences to talk about.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    can

Northmencollectibles.ca , Canucktibles.ca and JuggernautToys.com are all good Canadian sites to order from. A couple of them offer hold system where you can hold a bunch of items until you have a specific total that is eligible for free shipping.
    I would strongly advise against anyone doing any sort of business with Northmen Collectibles. The owner (one man show) is insane. He has absolutely no customer service skills, fly's off the handle on a whim and has no ability manage his cluttered little office/store. Expect lengthy delays and extremely rude service. Plus, good luck getting a refund if he decides he doesn't feel like shipping you something. Avoid like the plague!

Amazon.ca has the Han Mimban Trooper in stock. This is exciting as I havenít seen any in store in my area.

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182