Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian collectors info and help thread

Re: Canadian collectors info and help thread

rotj is at nova Scotia tru Dartmouth!

Sorry but there also out of gamorean guards now muahahahaha

Hit Walmart in Whiterock today, no sign of the new vintage, still plenty of Jabbas and Tie Bombers, not many figures in stock though.

Good score in NS thanks for the update.

Thanks for the tip on the Dartmouth TRU. I checked it out, but there wasn't a single figure left. I asked one of the employees and he said there were five or six cases put out, but everything went. They don't know when to expect more. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for Walmart.
    Cheers.
    Scott

wow thats crazy!!! There was at least 3-4 pegs filled with figures when i was there! Start checking walmarts i was there today and they were restocked with the older waves!

Hey langley if u dont mind paying 15 a figure the monster comic lounge on gottagen st has a bunch of atoc figures cheers!

Hey,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out. They must have just gotten some in. I was in last week for the first time. I've been working in Halifax for 20 years and didn't even know the shop was there until a week ago. Cheers.

Scott
    Cheers.
    Scott

Toys R Us is having a buy one get one for $1 sale on star wars figures starting today.

TRU is also having a buy 1 get 1 half price sale. I just found both Battle Over Endor packs and got one for half price . Saving money is fun . Especially with ALL the stuff that I have/had on pre-order either here or on it's way . It's Star Wars Christmas in February.
    You will never be forgotten, For though we are apart
    You are always and forever, Alive within my heart.
    In Loving Memory "Wiener" 1972 - 2010 My wife, my best friend, my soul mate.

Found some of the ROTJ wave at the Langley TRU,
    also found the whole AOTC wave in Langley at Toy Traders. Will have to check around for the elusive ROTJ figures in other stores this weekend.

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast