Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper

Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper

According to Stan's 1/11/11 rumor list, there's a newly tooled Speeder Bike due out by 2012 - what do you think of the idea.

Is this, perhaps, the most needed vehicle that Hasbro could do?
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Re: Speeder Bike - New Tool - Rumor

It's about time. They need to tweak the scout trooper, too. Even just a bigger helmet would help, but I always thought his torso looks off and the forearms are a bit short...

And hopefully it doesn't BLOW APART like the crap I had to put up with as a child.

I'm also hoping for more accurate thrust controls...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by Since1978
    According to Stan's 1/11/11 rumor list, there's a newly tooled Speeder Bike due out by 2012 - what do you think of the idea.

Is this, perhaps, the most needed vehicle that Hasbro could do?
    If true, about darn time, Hasbro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know this Stan....an insider?
    3.75" line = still my fav way to collect SW figs!

I have four speeder bikes at the moment, all based on the same mold. The only difference are the controls (and the absence of the exploding action on the newer white ones).

Hasbro said this was a very likely release and considering they just released the old one in the deluxe line it would fall in line with their "Give the crappy one a run around the block one more time just before making a new one" policy.

This is years overdue.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

I'd love for the current "feet" to be made into the proper foot pedals and just have a clear flight stand like the STAP. Handlebars that aren't too gummy would be a plus.

The Biker scout is one of my favorites, but the lack of thinking ahead with ball jointed hips has always been puzzling. I guess vehicle compatibility doesn't matter since the bike will almost always include a rider. Let's hope that rather than repack, they add hips and maybe knees that can bend at a tighter angle.

*Fingers crossed for a new version* A new version should've been released years back, would be neat if it would come in vintage style packaging.

Hopefully it will include a Biker Scout with ball-jointed hips and a larger helmet (the size of Nik Sant's) with flip-up visor.

What's wrong with the old Kenner mold - don't you guys like those silly vertical handle grips, foot pedals that double as robot legs, & that tear inducing crotch T-bar????

YES we need a new one, wtf Hasbro? Snow ones, clone ones, PT ones, EU ones.. how about a new ENDOR one.
    _________
    "..don't call me a mindless philosopher - you overweight glob of grease!!"

Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast