Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper

The Jar Jars from last year have the same style head joint, and they've held up fine for me. So far, so good with this one, as well. I think the joints will hold up ok.
    Looking for EE Astromechs Series 1, EE Mandos, TIE Pilot Hobbie, 181st TIE Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Grayson View Post
    Mine doesn't really have a "bobble-head" effect, but it just seems weak. Interested in seeing if they tweak that when they re-release this figure in the Black Line coming up.
    Mine has become pretty weak after having it open for about two weeks and kids playing with it. His head falls down every time unless I have him looking to the side. Any fix?

Quote Originally Posted by beagan View Post
    Mine has become pretty weak after having it open for about two weeks and kids playing with it. His head falls down every time unless I have him looking to the side. Any fix?
    Maybe try spinning the barbell itself and see if that firms up the joint (or at least moves the weakness to a different angle)? I dunno, the only customizing I ever do is for minor fixes, so you might get some better ideas on the customizing forum.

The flying stand makes a serviceable "falling stand," too:

just a thought.

remember the awesome Speeder Bike that we got as a TRU exclusive with the updated look and flight stand... what if Hasbro was to re-release this beauty again but this time with an all new Endor Luke and another with an all new Endor Leia. they could even make a ROTS version with an all new Staiss Alie.

Thoughts?
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    just a thought.

remember the awesome Speeder Bike that we got as a TRU exclusive with the updated look and flight stand... what if Hasbro was to re-release this beauty again but this time with an all new Endor Luke and another with an all new Endor Leia. they could even make a ROTS version with an all new Staiss Alie.

Thoughts?
    I've been wondering for a while now when Hasbro was ever going to take advantage of such a thing.

I remember as a kid seeing that they were going to release the POTF2 Speeder Bike and it was pretty exciting - as a kid one of the coolest things about Star Wars were the speeder bikes and the chase seen. And the last time we saw an Endor Luke was in 2006, and Leia in 2007 (aside from the recent Saga Legends versions)…you'd think that those characters would warrant more reason to be re-released than a Hoth Han Solo or Leia in Boushh Disguise

In terms of tooling, they have the mold. They need to improve the plastic used for the handle bars but other than that its a solid toy. Hopefully with Hasbro focusing on the OT/ST eras they'll be on the short list of figures Hasbro is looking to get to.
    "It's true, all of it…The Dark Side…The Jedi…They're real"
    My Trade & Classifieds Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    just a thought.

Thoughts?
    That is a great idea. I'd be all over those.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

it's almost a no brainer for Hasbro. sure it's 2 new figures that they have to make but it's 2 core characters and 2 repacks of existing vehicles... they could even re-release the original Speeder Bike with Scout trooper and continue the series with perhaps Paploo getting a joy ride on the bike, and then if they decided perhaps a re-release of some of the EU concepts.

I'd even go for perhaps a Battlefront tie in with a Rebel Trooper riding the speeder bike.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596