Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper

Re: Speeder Bike - New Tool - Rumor

I'd like, ideally, for them to release a bike with a trooper, Luke, and Leia, ala the POTF2 sets. Either way, a vehicle I'll most certainly pick up.

About time. The current sculpt is ancient and has glaring problems, even in the updated version.
    When we get it we'll also need a new Scout Trooper with ball-jointed hips, new Endor Leia with ball-jointed hips (and better head sculpt, more accurate poncho). Endor luke should easy to make: the new Jedi Luke with a poncho and helmet.

I'll pick up several. One for Luke, one for Leia, two for biker scouts, and one to repaint for Stass Allie.

I never really noticed it before, I guess I didnt pay close attention, but the current bikerscout is very goofy looking, it doesnt look like the film version at all and yes, that helmet (along with all Vaders helmets) are just too small, a clone figures head couldnt even fit a helmet that small...the body is off too and he NEEDS BJ hips.
    So yeah, a new speeder bike with new bikerscout is needed, and I hope they completely scrap the current speeder mold and start over and make it 100% more movie accurate.

Why would this rumor be any more credible than when it was rumored by Stan three years ago?
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Anton
    Why would this rumor be any more credible than when it was rumored by Stan three years ago?
    Because now it's 3 years later... EVENTUALLY, it'll be correct!

And it's possible it was credible 3 years ago, but Hasbro--in their infinite wisdom--decided to focus on CW minivehicles instead, and just make use of the older bike molds for a few more goes (both vertical and horizontal handles, both types of front steering vanes, etc)

This is a much-needed update. I really hope Hasbro pulls through with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by trevagg
    This is a much-needed update. I really hope Hasbro pulls through with this one.
    Yep, long overdue
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

only welcome if done correctly. no stupid action feature or SOFT AS HELL PLASTIC! decent handlebar controls etc.

I like the one that came with the ATAT but it needs to be smaller, more in scale, painted in Endor colors and not be made of rubber!
    They need to make sure a bikerscout can sit on it properly and a scout with BJ hips, bigger helmet and better proportional body.

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast