Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper

Re: Speeder Bike - New Tool - Rumor

This has been long overdue and we also need an all-new Biker Scout with a larger head, ball-joint hips, crisper detailing, more accurate sculpting and just overall better range of motion on all of his joints.

We got a completely new AT-AT Driver in 2009 only three years after the Saga2 version, so it's not completely out of the question to ask for an improved Biker Scout as well. Especially if we are getting an all new Speeder Bike in 2012 (the VTSC Biker Scout mold will be 6 years old by then).
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by FakeEyes22

I'd love for the current "feet" to be made into the proper foot pedals and just have a clear flight stand like the STAP. Handlebars that aren't too gummy would be a plus.

i'll go along with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting
    Hopefully it will include a Biker Scout with ball-jointed hips and a larger helmet (the size of Nik Sant's) with flip-up visor.
    Works for me.
    "You just keep thinking, Butch, that's what you're good at." Sundance Kid.

"Just when I think I'm out... they pull me back in!." Michael Corleone

I'll probably pass, only have one now and I don't have any Speederbike themed displays.
    It was a cool chase scene but in general it's just wasted space in my collection.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

This really is way overdue. I hate that none of the current bikes cannot stand for "shhhh "it". I welcome any new OTC items so bring it on!

Lots of good ideas mentioned so far...

My checklist:
    - smaller sculpt (vintage-based bikes are too big due to having figures sit on original w/ legs in front of them)
    - sturdier handlebars, extending far enough back (smaller bike will help with that)
    - proper foot pedals, even if most figures can't reach them
    - button-activated rear flaps* (instead of pushing a button to blow it up, push button to raise flaps, gives it an 'action feature')
    - clear stand

And for the scout, the main issue is the helmet & lack of BH hips. Bigger helmet ala Nik Sant is a must.

*manual flaps are also fine rather than button-activated ones

Great update vehicle and can't wait to see it. I'm down for at least 3 if it turns out well. We have a Luke that can sit on one now, although he'll need to borrow some Endor camo. So all we really need a new biker scout.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

how about a removable sleeping bag? then you could slide him in.

it must have been a folded up sleeping bag they carried on the back of their speeder bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonimator
    Lots of good ideas mentioned so far...

My checklist:
    - smaller sculpt (vintage-based bikes are too big due to having figures sit on original w/ legs in front of them)
    - sturdier handlebars, extending far enough back (smaller bike will help with that)
    - proper foot pedals, even if most figures can't reach them
    - button-activated rear flaps* (instead of pushing a button to blow it up, push button to raise flaps, gives it an 'action feature')
    - clear stand

And for the scout, the main issue is the helmet & lack of BH hips. Bigger helmet ala Nik Sant is a must.

*manual flaps are also fine rather than button-activated ones
    If it is close to this, I would be very happy with it.
    I am a Jedi, like my father before me!
    My Trade List & ask for customs link

Quote Originally Posted by Toonimator

- clear stand

An absolute must!!!!!

One of my gripes about past Kenner / Hasbro Speeder Bikes is how they don't display very well loose. Something as simple as a clear stand, would be a great benefit.
    Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/episodeIminifigs.asp

Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast