Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Republic Gunship - Crumb Bomber v2

There is 3 Y Wings, one at the far left hiding behind the Cobra Deviant. I got a descent size Republic strike force. I been building up the factions, but room is difficult to come by.

Hi does someone know what pilots fly the gunship in episod 3 rots??? Pleas add a photo
    Are the pilots of the gunship the same as in eposide 2 aotc

Not sure if we can see the Pilots of the Gun ships in ROTS. Its been a while since I watched it.

hehe, now I have an excuse.
    Last edited by Cyclone; 04-02-2015 at 01:08 PM.

Hi ill get one in a week but now its easter and i have time to build a doirama does anyone know how long high and... it is??
    please in cm
    Last edited by Steve501; 04-04-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Not sure if we can see the Pilots of the Gun ships in ROTS. Its been a while since I watched it.

hehe, now I have an excuse.
    I don't think you can... I watched the movie with my girlfriend and can't remember seeing a pilot... There's this scene with a gun ship though, but the pilot can't been seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB_fqJPnsT4

Yep, no ROTS GunShip Pilots in that clip.

The Crumb bomber was spotted in Star Wars: Rebels. It is used as a street/building decoration for bar. So we know what the destiny for this ship is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post

The Crumb bomber was spotted in Star Wars: Rebels. It is used as a street/building decoration for bar. So we know what the destiny for this ship is.
    Wow, that is hillarious!
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Interesting, I'll bet that the Lucky Lekku is hanging on the Nightclub across the street! lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234