Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Republic Gunship - Crumb Bomber v2

Re: Republic Gunship - Crumb Bomber v2

I'd like to see this Gunship mold return, I never got it the first time because I wasn't fond of the nose art.
    But I'd get one if it had a cool design, I've been wanting the closed up model.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

If the ARC-170/Y-Wing model had worked better, I'd think that Hasbro would try a Gunship/Republic Attack Ship release for this year but I believe Hasbro even owned up to the fact that the ARC/Y-Wing release didn't do well. Because of that, we probably won't get a Gunship released with the Shuttle.

My guess, if we don't see a RG this Fall as an exclusive somewhere, we'll probably get one again next year. It seemed that both the Walmart and TRU releases did well so I'd think Hasbro would want to get it out there again if they can.

I really hate having to pay around $70 for the Gunship since it originally started $30 cheaper, but I'll take any version that Hasbro wants to release. If they included a few different nose art sticker options, even better.

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

My kids and I watch the Landing at Point Rain episode over and over. It seems like the gunship pops up in a lot of the CW episodes so it's featured pretty prominently all the time.. I would hooe that it comes out again soon..

I really like the idea of customizable nose art!
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1060881/ <- My feedback thread...

Never tell me the odds!

I think the $70 price tag had a big impact on the Gunship and ARC-170 doing well, at $50 I could force myself to buy it if it's cool looking.
    However, at $70 I simply don't need it that bad, I find it funny that this ship jumped $30 while the Starfighter class only went up around $5.

I know their excuse was they didn't have anything to fit the $60 price point to hold the spot for Y-Wing, so they gambled and lost.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

it would be kinda cool to have some sort of printable nose art on one of the sites, or maybe mix your own of available images to create your own nose art.
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

So see'ing as the republic shuttle just aint doin it for me , i'd like to see another 1 of these brought out. Give it some new paint ( Like wolffes scheme !) an ull have me sold in an instant. Maybe just M.O. but i think ship is still in enough demand to warrant another go arnd. An sides , Plo's Bro's needs some personal fire power of their own!
    " Im just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe " - Jango Fett

I definitely agree. Especially since the Crumb bomber is the only gunship so far to have fully closed doors. We need more variants of this design.

And yes, as popular the Wolfpack troops are, I can't believe we haven't gotten their gunship yet.

Unfortunately, though, i wouldn't be surprised if we we're stuck with the attack shuttle for a couple years.

its a garuntee that they will have 1-2 variants of this ship with the re-release of episode II and III in 3D, too bad thats a couple years wait still

This needs to come back--prices on ebay are outrageous and it's a featured vehicle on the Clone Wars.
    Preorder my new horror novel, Snipe Hunt.

Double Post
    Preorder my new horror novel, Snipe Hunt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast