Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon Episode III

Quote Originally Posted by aznbala503 View Post
    went to Sherwood Wal-mart and Target. Nothing. Weird to see the shelves so empty
    Huh, someone must've cleaned out the Sherwood Target in the last couple days, they had all the 5POA figs when I was there except for Phasma and Rey.

TRU clackamas had one figure. Heroes 2 pack Kanan and Ezra. I passed because the paint job was horrible and I didn't know they had barely any articulation

TRU clackamas had one figure. Heroes 2 pack Kanan and Ezra. I passed because the paint job was horrible and I didn't know they had barely any articulation
    Yeah, all the Rebels figures are 5POA and in the cartoon style. The Force Awakens figs are 90% 5POA, but Walmart will have a line of SA 3.75" figures. There have been conflicting reports about the supply of the figures. Some say that Hasblow purposely limited initial supply in order to artificially create demand. This was also to avoid the pitfalls of previous movie launches where stores had so much product from the first waves that it sound around choking the pegs and subsequent waves took forever, or never, showed up. I have a feeling that we will see a ton of stuff for the Christmas season though.

That's why I thought it was weird not seeing figures everywhere. I remember aotc and rots release. Figures were everywhere. I haven't been on a toy hunt in maybe 6 years now. Lol

I went into the Sherwood Kohls today and while their toy section was a mess, they did have a lot of stuff. (including Rebels 2-packs). They didn't have the one you're after though. You might check the Beaverton or Hillsboro Kohls, depending on how far of a drive it is for you.

Sherwood Walmart had the 5POA Rey from TFA and a single resistance fighter, but still don't have the 3.75" SA figs.

Kohl's carries toys? I went to the one in Beaverton off the highway and they didn't even have a toy section. This was maybe 8 years ago though.

Kohl's carries toys? I went to the one in Beaverton off the highway and they didn't even have a toy section. This was maybe 8 years ago though.
    Yeah, I know that store. The toy section is in the far back, right hand corner as you go inside. And it's usually a huge mess and disaster zone. It always looks like a mall or in-store child daycare at closing time that's staffed by teenagers who are trying to do the bear minimum in order to stay employed/not get yelled at by their parents.

I haven't collected in YEARS at this point but back in the 2008-2010 period, but right before I stopped, I went to that (Beaverton) Kohl's to look for toys and it felt the like the time in 2002 when I was a smoker and I lit a new cigarette with the lit tip of the previous only half smoked cigarette while already jonesing for the NEXT cigarette because I still couldn't get enough nicotine for my fix...

TL/DR: I.E.: That's when I knew I had a problem.
    Last edited by AndoCalrissian; 10-06-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Haha, that's a funny analogy.

I went there in that same period because they stocked that one obscure Legacy wave. (It had the Slave Leia with the extra set of legs, the concept IG88, etc). I also went there when they put a massive clearance sale on figs and got about 5 Major Pannos for $2 each.

Smile

I am moving in the next few weeks from southern Oregon to the north coast (Astoria area). I have been meaning to take inventory of my "extra" toys for awhile now and I finally got it done.

These are only the new, unopened, in box things.

I would prefer to trade. I guess selling is an option too but I'd rather trade.

Since I have a list now I figure I'd post it here and see if anyone is interested. Some of these things will end up in storage during the move.

Hasbro SW BS 6”

IG-88 #15
    Commander Cody #14
    Clone Trooper #14 x 2
    Yoda #6
    Rey (Jakku) & BB-8 #2
    Bobba Fett #6
    Bobba Fett (Prototype Armor) x 3

Lego

Star Wars:
    Palpatine’s Arrest 9526 x 2
    Rancor Pit 75005 x 2
    The Phantom 75048
    Microfighters X-Wing 75032
    Microfighters Snow Speeder 75074
    Utapau Troopers 75036
    Geonosis Troopers 75089
    Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack 9489
    Imperial Troop Transport 75078
    TIE Fighter 9492
    Clone Trooper Lieutenant Polybag

Super Heroes:
    X-Men vs The Sentinel 76022
    Iron Man vs Ultron 76029
    Spider-trike vs Electro 76014
    Catwoman Catcycle City Chase 6858
    Jor-El Polybag

The Lego Movie:
    Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! 70816 x 3
    Trash Chomper 70805 x 2
    Micro Manager Battle 30281
    Super Secret Police Enforcer 30282
    The Piece of Resistance 30280
    Emmet’s Fly Car Toys‘R’Us Build-a-Model
    Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack 70817

Other Lego:
    Ultra Agents: Tremor Track Infiltration 70161 x 3
    Harry Potter: Quidditch Match 4737
    Minecraft: The Farm 21114
    The Lone Ranger: Silver Mine Shootout 79110
    Friends: Puppy Training 41088
    Chima: Chi Battles 70113
    Chima: Ewars Acro Fighter 30250
    Monster Fighters: The Vampyre Hearse 9464 x 3
    Monster Fighters: The Werewolf 9463 x 2
    The Lord of the Rings: Attack on Weathertop 9472 x 2
    The Lord of the Rings: The Goblin King Battle 79010
    Bionicle: Hero Pack 5002941
    Sopwith Camel 40049
    Mixels: Shuff Series 1 41505
    City: Demolition Driller 30312
    Simpsons: Mini Figures Series 1 blind bag x 8
    Simpsons: Mini Figures Series 2 blind bag
    Simpsons: Series 2 Selma minifigure (loose)
    Simpsons: Series 1 Bart minifigure (loose)
    Creator: Christmas Train Holiday Exclusive 40138
    Creator: Christmas Tree Truck Holiday Exclusive 40083
    Creator: Toy Workshop Holiday Exclusive 40106
    Ninjago: Nindroid MechDragon 70725 x 2
    Ninjago: NinjaCopter 70724 x 5
    TMNT: Turtle Sub Undersea Chase 79121 x 4

Art/Prints

Star Wars Rebels Ahsoka and Vader, Celebration Anaheim
    Stephen Hayford SW Black Series, Jabba’s Palace, Celebration Anaheim
    Stephen Hayford SW Black Series, Storm Trooper Disguise, Celebration Anaheim
    Lego Star Wars Movie Posters Episodes 1-6 x 2 (12 total posters UNfolded) Celebration Anaheim

Other

Stormtrooper 31"–Jaks Pacific: Rebels
    Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues) -Star Tots: Celebration Anaheim x2
    Boba Fett -Star Tots: Celebration Anaheim x2

For now this is the only place I am posting this list. I'm not in a big hurry to get rid of stuff but since I made a list I thought I'd put it somewhere

There is a lot more loose stuff...I'll figure out a "want" list eventually.
    Last edited by Hutt; 11-07-2015 at 12:25 PM.

Hi everyone- I've never posted in this section before, but I'm a native Oregonian and thought I'd say hello to anyone in the Portland-metro area-

Thanks fellow Oregonians!
    Last edited by plasticproblem; 11-20-2015 at 10:05 PM.
    *whines* "But I was going to the Tosche Station to pick up some action figures!"

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast