Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1410

Thread: VanderStelt Art & happenings

Don't suppose you have any "The Hopeful" prints left do you?
    "Global Warming. It is the hoax. It is bad science. It is a high jacking of public policy. It is no joke. It is the greatest scam in history,"
    - John Coleman (founder of the Weather Channel)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchart View Post
    I just got back from Chicago and once we are settled, we will be offering up the remainder copies of the Call of Destiny. We will get a link for these real soon : )

JV
    Great getting to chat with you briefly Jerry! The Hopeful canvas is sensational man!
    - people need a melody to open their eyes -

Beautiful piece for sure!!

Any tips for getting this mounted up? Don’t want to take this sheet rolled up to just anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    Great getting to chat with you briefly Jerry! The Hopeful canvas is sensational man!

A reputable framer, not a Michaels or HobbyLobby job. Sorry, there may be good people framing there, but you run a risk unless you really know them. I would step it up to pro. If you are not against shipping it, ParkerJordan Fine Art does amazing work for us, out in SoCal. http://www.parkerjordanfineart.com/ As for The Hopeful, I will be offering up some of my PAper and Canvas A/Ps, once I have them on hand.

JV

If anyone is looking for 'The Hopeful' canvas print, Acme now has them available on their website ($400).

You have the option of canvas wrapping it now too (+$45).

http://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/pr...eful.html?cid=

I didn't even realize until recently this came from a 2013 Topps trading card release. Part of an artist series reinterpreting the classic A-style poster sheet.
    Last edited by MrPickles; 04-19-2019 at 10:57 AM.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

Jerry was a HUGE part of my Celebration Chicago. Not only did I get "The Hopeful" on canvas, "The Call of Destiny" and "Train Him, I will", I bought two pieces of original art from Jerry. Bespin Han and Bespin Leia. It was a pure joy to watch Jerry paint them in person.

Thanks Jerry for letting me hang with you and your family.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

I think I saw that Leia on FB, can you post pics of the original art?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronet View Post
    I think I saw that Leia on FB, can you post pics of the original art?
    Here they are...

"No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

The show was amazing and it was good to see you all!
    I just put in my store all the The Hopeful canvas and paper A/Ps as well as the The Call of Destiny Exclusives.
    Check my store link below.
    I will not be able to get back to this thread very quick, but I will try to answer any questions when I Can COME up for air ! : )
    Presently, in Middle Earth for a spell!

JV

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141