Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1140

Thread: Recent Acquisitions: Part 3

Very nice! And really like that you had it framed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Co_Jo_Dai View Post
    So at Celebration 4 in LA, McQuarrie bookmarks were given out at some of the panels. I got a few of them but I didn't get a full set - until I visited the Art of McQuarrie booth and talked to the folks their for awhile and I mentioned that didn't get the full set, and then I got handed this complete uncut roll of all the bookmarks. So after 11 years, I've finally framed it and will put it up in my collecting room.

I picked up this Chris Cargill painting on Ebay for $50.

It's nice and at 18" by 24" it can be hung anywhere. I have three of his paintings now and am very pleased with them. Totally recommended.

Here's my recently framed "Graveyard of Giants" by Malcolm Tween. Above is a signed photo of Daisy Ridley. The signature is hard to see (waist level). Below are my Sideshow Premium Format Rey and BB-8 (exclusive editions). Gotta have a theme!

"No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

Yeah, a shame she didn't sign that in silver on the dark part of the photo. Still a great looking display there!

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Yeah, a shame she didn't sign that in silver on the dark part of the photo. Still a great looking display there!
    Thanks! Yeah, I had a silver Sharpie in my hand but she used a pen she was holding. Oh well. I was just excited to see her at the TFA premiere. It was so cold in LA at the event but it was so amazing to see all the actors.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

Got one of these bus shelter posters, took some work to get one. Actually got an extra too, if anyone is interested.

My feedback
    "They're sh*t." - Phil Tippett on Star Wars Blu-rays

Though not SW...I got a free, theatrical Avengers Infinity War poster from DMR for 800 points.

I picked up this Cargill painting from Ebay. I like this one as it shows a different view of the Falcon from the other works of his that i own.

I'm convinced that these paintings are based on photos. Still, it's a nice painting for the price.
    Last edited by Rodders; 08-31-2018 at 06:55 AM.

I received these
    Matt Ferguson
    Star Wars Prints a while ago and rather liked them.

I picked up a variant of Mark Englert's wonderful "She's Got It Where It Counts" print. I wasn't in time to get one from the gallery and ended up paying over the odds on Ebay.

Totally worth it. The print is rich in detail and the metallic ink really gives it some depth.

I need to get a couple of frames as my regular version should be here soon.

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114