Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BoboFatt's Collection (updated 9/8/12)

High Admiral

BoboFatt's Collection (updated Dec 2017)

I've been collecting Star Wars items since it first hit the big screen in 1977. I collected pretty much anything associated with Star Wars. Like a lot of you, I got to a point that I could not afford to keep up and I ran out of room. Keeping my collection in storage boxes also seemed like a waste. It was around this time that I bought my first prop replicas and realized I needed to focus on what I thought was really cool and could actually display. After four years of selling my "toys" to pay for my prop replicas life hit me and I had to stop collecting anything. Well, just a couple of months ago I bought my first prop replicas in four years and I got the itch to finish my collection.

I've been floating around RebelScum for a couple of years and enjoy checking out other Scummers collections. I finally got my MR Falcon and decided to post pics of mine. I still have a few pieces I need to get to "catch up" on what I'm missing.

If you have a MR Ywing, SS Salacious Crumb, MR ROTJ Vader, MR Luke Blaster, MR Training Remote, MR Thermal Detonator, or eFx Xwing, please let me know. If you are looking for items to buy, please check out my 4sale link.

The pics below show my prop replica collection among some other eclectic items I enjoy. You can even see some of the tattoos I've collected...I got a little of everything.

Thanks and enjoy.

EP1 Sabers

EP2 Sabers

EP3 Sabers

EP4 Sabers

EP5 Sabers

EP6 Sabers

Blasters

CODE3

SS

Collection

Last edited by BoboFatt; 12-06-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Re: BoboFatt\'s Collection

Great collection and set up!! Whats the runner up plaque for?

High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector
    Great collection and set up!! Whats the runner up plaque for?
    Thanks MC.

The award is for the tats in the pic. Alan Ruscoe (Plo Koon) was one of the judges, Ray Park presented the award to me, and Hannah Aitchison (formerly from LA Ink) was the one that did the piece for me.

Very nice.
    Click to see-----> The King!

That is an awesome collection. Awesome.

Cool collection!
    Great tattoo..im sure i've seen it in Shanes book? correct?

High Admiral

Thanks for kind words guys. Coming from seasoned RS members and collectors, it means a lot.

Herb - I haven't seen a copy of Shanes book, but my guess is that it would be my arms in there. I know he is friends with Hanna so it would make sense. I've seen my tats on a number of websites and magazines...the pics get around.

It's a classy display dude. Really nice set up, oh and congratulations on acquiring the MR Falcon. It's a beauty ain't it.

High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by intwenothor
    It's a classy display dude. Really nice set up, oh and congratulations on acquiring the MR Falcon. It's a beauty ain't it.
    Thanks, it a good home for my collection for now, but one of these days I'll be able to start working on my custom basement and have everything the way I would really like it. I am closer though...just picked up the last saber I needed. I should be getting my EP6 Vader here shortly and a custom case for my Maul from Kodofett.

And to answer your question...yes, the Falcon is the coolest thing that I own that I don't need!

Nice collection, I like the variety of items here!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast