Page 271 of 273 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2723

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys

Got a nice pile of Super Powers today!

picked up a large box of old Toybiz figures at a yard sale over the weekend and found some awesome figures buried in the mix:

Spiderman Animated Series:

Green Goblin
    Nick Fury
    Punisher
    Kingpin
    Famous Couples Mary Jane Watson / Peter Parker
    Venom (removable Mask)
    Carnage (removable Mask)
    J Jonah Jameson (with transforming Spider slayer desk)

Spiderman (Tobey Maguire movies):

J Jonah Jameson
    Peter Parker
    Mary Jane Watson
    Norman Osbourne
    SA Green Goblin with glider
    Venom Symbiote Ooze Attack figure

Marvel Superheros:

Hob Goblin
    Punisher (Vinyl Coat)
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

OK, after running around town today I completed my BAF smart Hulk. Found them between Gamestop, Target, and Walmart. Glad to get that out of the way. I think I have everything I initially set out to get when I got into Marvel Legends at the beginning of the year. Now everything I get from hear on out is really just icing on the cake. I still hope to get a Power and Glory Captain America, but I'm not holding my breath. I have the 1st 10 Years version that came with Crossbones, so I'm good if I never find it. Now, I'm looking forward to those great MCU 2-packs that are coming our way.

On the Target front, I've been seeing the Captain Marvel wave marked for clearance for $10. I picked up a Captain Marvel Starforce (Target exclusive) and a young Nick Fury. I passed on the rest of the wave. I got the Starforce Marvel mainly to make the Minn-Erva figure and it's got a good weapon accessory. Also, any Sam Jackson figure is a good figure to get in my book. And, again, he comes with a good weapon accessory.

Target also got in the Far From Home wave. I was considering picking up a couple of figures, but I ultimately passed on all of them. Not really interested in any of those characters. Mysterio is a cool figure, but completing my Hulk BAF was top priority for me. Can't buy everything. I really prefer the Homecoming Spider-Man suit in any case, and I got that in my Pile of Loot from BBTS. Plus I got both the Mafex Spider-Man figures (Iron Spider and Homecoming) on pre-order. Really don't need any other Spider-Man.

I also noticed a couple of Targets in my area got in more of the Endgame 2-pack with Hawkeye and Black Widow. One store had 3 of them and another had 4. So, if people missed out the 1st round you have more chances to get it. You can probably order it online I imagine.

Regarding, my Hulk BAF wave, I had to exchange the Shuri figure as the 1st one I bought had a wonky right eye that was painted slightly too high on her face. The eyebrow paint was completely off the molded eyebrow bump on her forehead, so you can imagine how off the rest of the eye was. Not sure how I didn't notice it when I first bought it. Just a warning to anyone looking to pick her up.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

The ML Captain America w/Motorcycle arrived today.

My ML Retro X-Men case arrived today from DorkSide.

Got my Pile of Loot from BBTS today. Included in the shipment was a Homecoming Spider-Man (tech suit) and the GotG2 Rocket Racoon/baby Groot figure. I noticed the Spider-man was Japanese release as it had a large sticker on the back with the usual legal jargon, but in Japanese.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I picked up retro Iceman at a GS today but he has two left hands! Hasbro QC is getting real bad in these lately...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

The latest wave War Machine kind of grew on me, so I finally picked it up at Target today. I don't have any War Machine figure, so I figures I should just get it.

Also, the Target I was at had the Colossus/Juggernaut 2-pack. And, this was a 3rd Target that had the Hawkeye/Black Widow Endgame 2-pack as well.
    Last edited by sharky; 07-20-2019 at 03:33 PM.

I just ordered the 10 Years Ultron figure from Best Buy for $8 with free shipping to store.
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/marvel-...?skuId=6259610

I noticed the Black Panther wave is also on clearance for $10, but "styles may vary" and you can't ship to store. So, a pass for me. Not sure if anyone will have different options depending on their location, but I'm not that interested to look into it.
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/marvel-...?skuId=6257839

I picked up the ML Wolverine/Hulk 80th Anniversary set today at GameStop.

Page 271 of 273 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 LastLast