Page 256 of 262 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2618

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys

Went to Target today to pick up the new Chewbacca exclusive and noticed they had a bunch of Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy on clearance for $5.98. I never really pay attention to any figures other than Star Wars, but my son is really into GotG now. I'm way behind it looks like on getting these. I was able to get all of the build a Groot figures accept one (Nova). Hopefully I can find it at another Target to complete the Groot figure, as his birthday is this weekend...should be a nice gift. My curiosity got me looking online and wish I was able to score a Yondu figure...they're going for $35+ on eBay. Anyways, I was hoping for some feedback on these figures for quality. Any reports of them breaking easy? Do they stand okay on their own? Sorry if this is a super old topic and of no interest anymore. Thanks!!

I finally decided to give Medicom another chance and bought a Mafex Batman Begins Batman. Unlike my other Mafex figures, this one has nice, tight joints, and the cape is great! I've also recently found a Multiverse Atom figure and a Mezco Red Son Superman. It's my first One:12 figure, and the only one I was really interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by beagan View Post
    Went to Target today to pick up the new Chewbacca exclusive and noticed they had a bunch of Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy on clearance for $5.98. I never really pay attention to any figures other than Star Wars, but my son is really into GotG now. I'm way behind it looks like on getting these. I was able to get all of the build a Groot figures accept one (Nova). Hopefully I can find it at another Target to complete the Groot figure, as his birthday is this weekend...should be a nice gift. My curiosity got me looking online and wish I was able to score a Yondu figure...they're going for $35+ on eBay. Anyways, I was hoping for some feedback on these figures for quality. Any reports of them breaking easy? Do they stand okay on their own? Sorry if this is a super old topic and of no interest anymore. Thanks!!
    I recently got into Legends collecting, specifically MCU stuff. I chose to go with the Guardians Vol. 2 figures versus the ones on clearance with Groot except for picking up the Star Lord ($9) because of all the cool accessories. I think that this Star Lord is far less superior than the later versions. Feels much looser and flemsy. Drax is basically the same figure with different colored pants. I think all of these are a little more on the collector/display side of toys but for that price you can't buy even the crap stuff for him to play with. $6 is a good deal. And only way to get Groot for a good price. Nice finds.
    Last edited by matto; 05-02-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Seeing Infinity War made me want to cuddle back and pick up some MCU figures I sloped the first tinge around. I got the Thor/Valkyrie set on clearance for $11 at Target and Nebula at my LCS.

I dunno what stores are like for the rest of you people but whenever I go to this one Walmart store since last month its mostly half of the Avengers Infinity War build a Thanos figure line. Most of the time I only see the Captain America with Thanos head and Thanos's torso piece with that Black Order character.

Plus smalltown Shopko store they still have the X Men Juggernaut build a figure line where they still have Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Havok and Iceman.

Id have to be really lucky to even find the Wolverine with whatever Juggernaut body part at the comic book shop if its not expensive or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    Seeing Infinity War made me want to cuddle back and pick up some MCU figures I sloped the first tinge around. I got the Thor/Valkyrie set on clearance for $11 at Target and Nebula at my LCS.
    You don't say
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    You don't say
    Darn autocorrect/no edit..should have said the ones I skipped first time around.

I went back a few days later and got the Starlord/Ego set for $11 also.

Nabbed the Marvel Legends Taskmaster. Anyone need Thanos' right leg?
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

won an auction on ebay for Infinity War Iron Man boxed for $14 shipped. Glad I kept holding off on him. If he'd came with a Thanos piece, already bought him. Also picked up an Age of Ultron Black Widow. Just can't get on board with the new blonde version.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

The ML SP//dr BAF wave arrived today from HTS.com.

Page 256 of 262 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258 ... LastLast