Page 2 of 273 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys

Re: Recent Acquisitions - DC Direct Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Revahs
    All DC Direct figures should be tape-sealed regardless of what series they are from, so it could be a resealed figure, or it might just be a factory fluke, lets hope it is a fluke and that you didn't get cheated.
    ya i hope so thanks i just got a ar justice league shazam and it is tapeed sealed the thing is kc are hard to come by here so its hard to make comparisons but i found a shop that is selling one so ill check out . if indeed it is a reseal ill just put it up for sale and get the other one i saw

CERTIFIED 80'S KID

I just received the five figures from the Death of Superman DVD set, and Batman and the Joker from the Batman and Son set. They are all very cool. I was just a little surprised to see DC Direct making tiny Mattel-like figures for Superman. They're neat, but don't look anything like any of my other DC Direct figures.
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. -HP Lovecraft

Dark Victory Batman for $5.99 at my local Suncoast - last one, too! Couple of Scarecrows left, no Penguin/Robin, LOTS of Commissioner Gordon.

This little beauty arrived just a few minutes ago.

"What the He#@ is an Aluminum Falcon?" Emperor - Robot Chicken

That's a great figure. I don't know how she fights crime in that outfit, but I really don't care that much.
    Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?

Just received my FREE Kingdom Come ReActivated set of figures from the CTR trivia contest for Toy Fare '08.

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman & Green Lantern! This is so awesome and to think I was just about to purchase them at my local Suncoast within a month!

Thanks to Legends Action figures and D. Martin!
    My BEST acquisition yet, I JUST GOT MARRIED!!! [2/21/2010]

Star Wars Action Figure Video Reviews and MORE!

Re: Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys/Collecti

I just started collecting JLU figures and thus can say I have recent acquisitions. I have so far obtained,
    Superman
    Batman
    John Stewart
    John Stewart (Bald)
    Hawkgirl
    Amazo (Gray)
    Starman
    Dr. Fate
    Elongated Man
    Etrigan, The Demon
    Metamorpho
    Copperhead
    Rocket Red
    Superman Justice Lords
    Batman Justice Lords
    Wonder Woman Justice Lords
    Hawkgirl Justice Lords
    Superman JL Copy
    Batman JL Copy
    Kyle Raynor
    Katma Tui
    Arkkis Chummuk
    Steel
    Black Canary
    The Joker
    Vixen
    The Shade
    Zatana
    Shining Knight
    Orion
    Vigilante
    The Blue Devil
    Star Sapphire
    Sand
    Fire
    Ice

I have also been tracking down the Mattel Batman Animated figures as they go well with JLU. For those I have obtained,

Batman Battle Damaged
    Batman Shadow Costume
    Robin
    Nightwing
    Catwoman
    The Penguin
    Two-Face
    Two-Face (Ver 2)

Hopefully I can make use of the classifieds here to fill in holes.

Picked up a Batmam Begins suit MM. They had 3 of them left, no signs of any Scarecrow or Joker.

x1 Batman Begins suit TDK MM
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

I bought Absorbing Man and Wendigo today. Not worth the $30+ for two figures. But I never saw Absorbing Man in that Spiderman Classics 2-pack from years ago that goes for large cash. So I got him. The only 2-pack I ever saw had Punisher in it, and I passed, as did every other human on the planet.

Page 2 of 273 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast