Page 11 of 271 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys

Re: Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys/Collecti

Quote Originally Posted by Red5Mustang
    What is the world coming to when you pass things up at WM to buy them cheaper at Target? WM has the Wolvie and Marvel U figs for $8.44 and Target has them for $7.99.

Well I'd say its much worse when you pass on them at Wal Mart to buy them at TRU. (and Ive done that recently on several lines)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees
    ..Rancor from the Force Unleashed. Yes, it's painted blue, so arguably it's a Separatist weapon. Besides, think of it. Rancor Cavalry. Yeah, you're pretty much [censored].

Movie Wolverine at super Walmart:

I can't resist buying Marvel stuff in this scale. I think I'll cave and grab a Green Goblin next, bringing my tally up to 7....

Can't wait for MU wave 3 to start hitting.
    Star Wars = OT + PT + EU.

Picked up XMO:W Weapon X the other night and just opened him up-nice! I'm pretty happy with this line. STILL waiting for MU wave 2!
    "Impressive. Most impressive."

I got the MU Black Panther from a fellow Scummer and picked up the X-MO:W Back Road Brawl set at TRU.

Is it just me or are these new MU and Wolverine & the X-Men and Wolverine movie figures way over priced??? I haven't bought any just yet and really feel they're not worth the $8+ that's almost paying for a DC Universe or Marvel Legends action figure!

I also still haven't gotten used to seeing these figures in this scale. I've always been used to seeing the Marvel Legends sizes. Oh well, perhaps I'd have to buy one and really hold one and see for myself. Until then, I'm going to wait a little bit longer until I see more of the characters from the XM:O Wolverine wave.
    My BEST acquisition yet, I JUST GOT MARRIED!!! [2/21/2010]

Star Wars Action Figure Video Reviews and MORE!

Picked up a Ronnie Raymond Firestorm at Walmart.
    Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Found Wave 2 of the Wolvie:Origins figures and was hugely disappointed.

Deadpool looks really cool and freaky, but I'm getting him in the mail already. He's probably my favorite figure from this line so far.

Logan with axe is goofy. He looks like he's trying to be happy; representing Logan when he was younger in the 1800s, but he just looks off.

Modern Logan has the same terrible claw paint problems - it doesn't look like right and it's never even. hey should have just left the claws out for once.

Movie Sabretooth has zero wrist articulation! The hands are molded to his sleeves and he even has large hands, so it's not like Hasbro wouldn't have been able to make a working joint.

Still can't find a decent Gambit, too.

I bought Marvel Universe Captain America and Stealth Iron Man from Target along with DCUC modern Booster Gold from a comic store.

Found wave 2 of MU and picked up Green Goblin, green Hulk, Ronin, Capt. America, and also a flame on Human Torch and Silver Surfer from wave 1. Also picked up XMO:W movie Wolverine figure-nice fig in my opinion. I also saw a battle pack from XMO:W at TRU with Sabretooth, and Wolverine on motorcycle. I liked what I saw but left it for now.
    "Impressive. Most impressive."

Picked up a Wolverine Deadpool (costumed comic version) at Target. They had all the Wolverine stuff on an endcap.

Page 11 of 271 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast