Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: Herbs Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    Thanks mate! Yeah I collect anything I like the look of. My Hot Toys collection consists of every era of the Saga.
    Hope there’s an affordable accurate licensed kylo Ren prop replica hilt available soon, it’s one of the main things I’d consider missing from my collection. The propshop version was way out my price range.
    Prop Shop also had 3D printed parts, that could be an issue in time, for the crazy price asked they could have done better. Why not look for unlicensed version?
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Very nice...what do you do for stands?
    Thanks Jon! Simple paper towel holder does the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Prop Shop also had 3D printed parts, that could be an issue in time, for the crazy price asked they could have done better. Why not look for unlicensed version?
    I’ve had a look at the unlicensed there’s some good options, I’m hoping off the back of Episode 9 there might be a licensed option.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    Thanks mate! Yeah I collect anything I like the look of. My Hot Toys collection consists of every era of the Saga.
    Hope thereís an affordable accurate licensed kylo Ren prop replica hilt available soon, itís one of the main things Iíd consider missing from my collection. The propshop version was way out my price range.
    The Kylo Ren Legacy hilt at Galaxyís Edge is certainly a licensed affordable option and from what I can tell in pics, looks very nice. Iím thinking that I might just have to jump on that option!

I would examine it first though, when i was there i passed on the Luke Jedi saber because of the switch. There is the logical switch on most of them, but loked has a small cheap switch next to the actual button which cheapened the whole look of it. I instead bought the vader and rey sabers.

Maul looks great! What is the coat material made of?
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Agreed, sweet Maul!
    He's no good to me dead!

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182