Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast

Thread: Herbs Collection

I must give testament to Julian’s technique, as I am a verified Padawan. In my opinion, there is no better way to remove these stickers. I could not have been more more pleased with the success!!

I have removed the stickersd. Only Vader has a slight mark where the backing paper came off with the sticker, but a dab of a black sharpie covered it. Just waiting on my GooGone to arrive from Amazon so I can do the finally clean up.

Just a shame the awful looking paper inserts are on view with the figure. Why they feel the need to have them inserted is beyond me. Thought about removing them but more trouble than its worth i think.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Thanks for your input on the stickers guys.

Two new ones for me. Young Lando and TFA Rey

Rounding off the Solo TVC with Mimban Stormtrooper.

My first big purchase in a while, none other than the Mighty Kylo Ren's helmet from Anovos Premier line.

Last edited by Herb; 10-01-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Congrats on Kylo helmet, didn't know you collect Sequels
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Thanks mate! Yeah I collect anything I like the look of. My Hot Toys collection consists of every era of the Saga.
    Hope there’s an affordable accurate licensed kylo Ren prop replica hilt available soon, it’s one of the main things I’d consider missing from my collection. The propshop version was way out my price range.

Very nice...what do you do for stands?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    My first big purchase in a while, none other than the Mighty Kylo Ren's helmet from Anovos Premier line.

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast