Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast

Thread: Herbs Collection

Added some frames for my Sith Lord Official Pix prints to accompany my lightsabers. Still to figure out a display for them...

Very cool OPX images. Did you consider having them signed (3 of them at least)?
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Thanks Sergiu, nah not really into autographs.

These not being truly prints, but OPX photos, I would have signed them before too late. Lee is gone alas, JEJ doesn't sign anymore unless you get a deal through OPX, same with Prowse. McDiarmid would be also great. But that is just me
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Herb...would I be assuming correctly that you’re down for the HT 1/6 Dooku?

Very nice, Herb...what size are they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    Added some frames for my Sith Lord Official Pix prints to accompany my lightsabers. Still to figure out a display for them...

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Herb...would I be assuming correctly that you’re down for the HT 1/6 Dooku?
    Yep, Dooku is enroute from Hong Kong this week as the Count would say "i've been looking forward to this!"

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Very nice, Herb...what size are they?
    Thank you! The prints are 8"x10"

Managed to pick up another two frames for my remaining OPX prints.

"Welcome home, Lord Tyranus"
    I've literally spent hours in awe of this figure, and yet to find a definitive pose there's so many to choose from.

Very nice Herb. He did turn out good.

I'm hoping to pick this one up soon. Seen some good prices on the'bay from sellers in the Far East but I've held off until after LFCC this weekend before I bite the bullet.

I skipped Anakin but pre ordered the EP3 Obi Wan. Error on my part as I now wish that i had Anakin as well.
    Hopefully a dealer will have one at LFCC for sensible price. If not, i'll look at the 'bay and pick one up.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast