Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbs Collection

No...not at all. Walmart’s are a wasteland with 0 vint@ge out, and Rogue One BS 6” still pegwarming. Target isn’t much better...people are scalping from the back room (both employees & collectors) using inventory numbers before they even hit the floor. I’m retired...and simply can’t afford more than retail prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    Thanks Guys!
    Catch, i seen your awesome haul, nice one!
    Thanks Herb!!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Picked up the newly released Stormtrooper yesterday and modded it slightly today.
    It's a nice figure overall but for some reason Hot Toys can't nail the helmet details as seen on screen in the movies...and it bugs the hell outta me

Nice pick up, Herb. congrats!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Very cool ROTJ Stormie! Congrats!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Today i received a new favourite figure!
    Hot Toys should take a bow, the attention to detail is incredible on K2SO from the articulated fingers to the hefty diecast parts and cool light up feature.
    They have truly captured the essence of the character seen on screen.

K2SO looks great!! I don't collect outside OT, but this might have been one of the very few exceptions
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Congrats on the K-2SO figure, Herb! That's my wife's favorite droid, and I like Rogue One. Great pose you've given it as well next to the book. I totally dig this figure.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

I also own that book, it's one of the better SW Art books out there! Of course I loaned it to a co-worker 6 months ago and haven't seen it since, but still better Rogue One than ROTS or ESB I guess.

Great figure though! The likeness is spot on.
    Last edited by Django; 05-25-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    He's no good to me dead!

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast