Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbs Collection

Thanks for the feedback guys !
    Im enjoying taking snaps of my collection and being able to share them with like minded people.
    A few more single pics, I'll try my best to get a group shot later in the week. I wait until my kids are tucked up in bed before dragging this lot out...

Last edited by Herb; 09-11-2012 at 04:35 PM. Reason: pic size

I look forward to seeing more pictures soon then.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Thanks for the encouragement Kev!
    Today was a good day for my collection, although not Star Wars related, but still, Sideshows finest 1:6 scale Storm Shadow.
    Last edited by Herb; 09-11-2012 at 04:31 PM.

cool Ninja, congrats
    My collection
    "There is allways a bigger fish" Qui Gon Jinn

lovin the pose u got on the emperor!

Added Boba Fett from SSC to my collection today. Really stoked on this figure, i read a lot of nit picky reviews on it in the past month...but for me it's Boba Fett straight outta the box Awesome figure!

He does look very impressive, I decided to buy the Kotobukiya bounty hunters rather than the Sideshow versions..., if I had the spare cash I think I'd buy the Sideshow bounty hunters too but for the time being I'm happy with the choice I made. Love the light up feature on Boba's base, definitely a nice effect..., have you got a place for him to be displayed???
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Boba looks awsome
    My collection
    "There is allways a bigger fish" Qui Gon Jinn

Congrats on the Fett. I agree he came out awesome. Do you have IG-88? He looks just as awesome if not better. They do look great together and can't wait to get them all.

Thanks! Yes Boba Fett is a must for any Star Wars collection, not got IG88 yet from the images i've seen online looks highly detailed and another fine piece from Sideshow.

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast