Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Clone Wars Season 3 Episode Discussion Index

Re: The Clone Wars Season 3 Episode Discussion Index

If any international fan wants to download new episodes (like I do), please send a PM my way and I'll be glad to share any working links.

I thought the two episodes to start off the third season was fantastic. I loved #99 and seeing the clone cadets come together to graduate was awesome. The second episode was also fantastic and I loved seeing the clones come together and defend their home. The character designs seem to only improve as this series goes on and I just cannot wait to see what comes next. Love this show.

Did anyone see the claw that looked like the death head on Boba Fett's armor?

Although Season 3 has not aired Down Under as yet (it will probably once S3 has finished in the States), I find it amusing that the Official Site still lists our Network 10 as being the primary network for Australia's broadcasting of the show.

As far as I know, Network 10 didn't even air season 1 in it's entirety and it totally passed on Season 2, leaving the cable/pay TV "foxtel" network to run it on Cartoon Network - which, for a lot of people, is not a financially viable option given the expensive nature of pay TV down under.

It's kind of annoying to see the Official Site continue to list Network 10 as the Australian rep for the Clone Wars.
    The epic new novel by Australian Author Dean Mayes "Gifts of the Peramangk" - Available Now http://www.deanfromaustralia.com

Have you tried emailing them about the error on the site?

i'm sure they can't really control the channels showing, but they can at least correct the info on the site.
    "That's just my opinion, I could be wrong"
    "I like The Phantom Menace"
    TK-5990, Garrison Tyranus

Yeah. Haven't heard back.
    The epic new novel by Australian Author Dean Mayes "Gifts of the Peramangk" - Available Now http://www.deanfromaustralia.com

I've heard rumours Dean that 10 is going to run TCW on it's new digital channel starting next year. Whilst this doesnt help out with current releases maybe they will run from the beginning all the way through to what will be season 4 as a way of catching up. Either way, if true, TCW on free to air TV in Australia is long overdue.
    [b] Not attending CI to CV, unforgivable. Attending CVI, UNDENIABLE! This Aussie's crashing the party![b]

You can say that again, man.

Back when season 2 had not long started in the US I rang 10 to see when season 2 would air here in Aus.
    I was put through to someone in programing, I asked if they knew an air date and the response I got was "I didn't think there was a second season!"
    Of cause I promptly informed them that there definitely is a season 2 and that it had already started airing in the US.
    I was then told they had no info and to keep checking local listings.

I know there were a few other guys that made the same call and got the same response.
    Just before I left for CV I was at a mates place who has Austar and saw that they were showing season 2.
    I've had Austar before and not even Star Wars could get me to pay for that rubbish again.
    I hope your right and that 10's new digital channel will air TCW series.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast