Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Clone Wars Season 3 Episode Discussion Index

Re: The Clone Wars Season 3 Episode Discussion Index

I repeat, rumour only and even if true Ten has a habbit of changing their minds and not in a good way for us fans. But if they don't I'll start throwing Ewoks through their windows
    [b] Not attending CI to CV, unforgivable. Attending CVI, UNDENIABLE! This Aussie's crashing the party![b]

Quote Originally Posted by AUD2
    I repeat, rumour only and even if true Ten has a habbit of changing their minds and not in a good way for us fans. But if they don't I'll start throwing Ewoks through their windows
    I think the programmers at Ten still think that Big Brother should be on air and that it was a travesty that it was ever axed.

Season 1 of the Clone Wars screened at a dog of a time - Saturday morning at 1130AM which, for us, we were never home for so we DVR'ed to watch later. The show is good enough to be on in the evening, like on a Friday night but when you've got a network that keeps churning out re-runs of The Simpsons ad nauseum then what hope have you got.

I won't hold my breath for the new Digital Channel. From what I have experienced of Australian Digital TV thus far, the multiple channels on a stations list play the same content - Again because the programmers are lazy and risk averse (sheesh - where have I heard that this week??)

So it's off to the Official Site for me - to watch the episodes when I want to watch them.
    The epic new novel by Australian Author Dean Mayes "Gifts of the Peramangk" - Available Now http://www.deanfromaustralia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dean_from_Oz

So it's off to the Official Site for me - to watch the episodes when I want to watch them.
    You can see the episodes on SW.com in Australia? I thought they were only available in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorbex

You can see the episodes on SW.com in Australia? I thought they were only available in the US.
    They are...

But I don't let that stop me.

The epic new novel by Australian Author Dean Mayes "Gifts of the Peramangk" - Available Now http://www.deanfromaustralia.com

They are...

There are ways for international viewers, if you're willing to look around. (Or, I imagine, receive a PM from Dean.)
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller
    | Former ForceCast host and TheForce.Net reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Geller

They are...

There are ways for international viewers, if you're willing to look around. (Or, I imagine, receive a PM from Dean.)
    Oh, I download the new episode every week, of course. I was just curious because I thoght Dean was watching them on SW.com, which I don't think is possible outside the US, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Geller

They are...

Oh, I download the new episode every week, of course. I was just curious because I thoght Dean was watching them on SW.com, which I don't think is possible outside the US, right?
    That's what I was referring to. International viewers can watch them outside of the US.
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller
    | Former ForceCast host and TheForce.Net reporter

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...he-clone-wars/

Sweet! Our favorite wookiee returns!
    MTBFWY
    Jammies
    "The Glove of Darth Vader was a Mandalorian Crushgaunt fitted around one of Lord Kaan's indestructible Sith Amulets."
    I thought I was a SW fan until I read that and had no idea what it meant.

You beat me to it! AWESOME.

Outstanding!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast