Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prop Replica Index Thread

Re: Prop Replica Index Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendintheclones
    Only 500 MR Stormy buckets?! Wow. I remember they said they ran out of time to finish the entire run, due to them giving up the license, but I didn't realise they made so few,...
    I didn't realise I was so lucky to have one.
    Should be 2500. eFX did the same helmet in a 500 piece run though.
    I think the actual MR run was about 1048 or something like that. The first 500 had the Hodges print.

I'm pretty sure the MR Vader TESB LE Lightsaber is limited to 2000 not 2500. Also on the MR Vader ROTS Helmets, the LE is 1000, the SE is 500, and you forgot to add the DSE, which is also 500. There may be more errors, but this is just what I know.
    Col Zerimar

Quote Originally Posted by DARTHZERIMAR
    I'm pretty sure the MR Vader TESB LE Lightsaber is limited to 2000 not 2500. Also on the MR Vader ROTS Helmets, the LE is 1000, the SE is 500, and you forgot to add the DSE, which is also 500. There may be more errors, but this is just what I know.
    Thanks, let me know if you see anymore. I'm just going off of an old reference sheet.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Thanks, let me know if you see anymore. I'm just going off of an old reference sheet.
    Are we sure the ROTS Vader LE helmet is 1000? I'm showing up to #1,669 in the Registry for the LE version.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I was able to find out the actual number of Stormtrooper Helmets that were made. It is 1,048 not including the 30-40 APs that were made as well.

Amy

[/QUOTE]

Found the quote from Amy about the actual number of stormtrooper helmets made

Very cool thread.Chris I think you need to change the eFX Studio Scale to eFX Model's even the info on the X-wing says Model.

MR Y-Wing had a real run from only 500.

OK. . .Here is your answer . . . Even though the "published" edition size was 1000, we only made a total of 500 Y-Wings. . . PLUS the AP's.
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Are we sure the ROTS Vader LE helmet is 1000? I'm showing up to #1,669 in the Registry for the LE version.
    I'll find out, I've always heard 1000, but I'll double check, but the Vader TESB LE still says 2500 instead of 2000
    Col Zerimar

Chris,

Nice job! Shine on you crazy diamond!...
    I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast