Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for DarkArtist

Feedback for DarkArtist

just completed a trade with Jeff that went great. He wasn't deterred by sending to me in Engalnd and delivery was very fast.

Thanks again - Highly recommended trader

Koth
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Completed a transaction with Jeff. Sent him some DTF figures. Great guy, excellent communication. I'd gladly deal with DarkArtist again.
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

Just finished a quick deal with Jeff. Cool, easy guy to work with, I'd have no problem dealing with him in the future!

Jeff purchased a few figures from me. Excellent communication, quick payment and a nice guy to deal wiith. Highly recommended Scummer! Thanks again!!!

Another great transaction from Jeff. Outstanding guy to deal with. Thanks again!!!

Jeff went out of his way to help me out with a ReAction figure and I had to convince him to even let me pay him back. Class act!

Jeff is a STAND UP SCUMMER!!! Have had multiple dealings with him and always top notch rebelscum!!!

•    
    +1 F/ RHINOMAN for Jeff and his generous offer of supplying me with free items for customs & even paid for shipping. Hell of a guy, right there...
    MARVEL UNIVERSE NEEDS, LOOSE/COMPLETE:
    THANOS-SHE HULK-SCARLET WITCH-QUICKSILVER-DR STRANGE-NAMOR

BIG thanks to Jeff aka DarkArtist!!! Hooked my daughter up with a bunch of Build-A-Weapons pieces, which she adores. Wouldn't even accept postage payment. Excellent boardie, and all-around great guy.

Thank you again Jeff!!!

Jeff was extremely generous and delivered on a perfect figure. It was a true pleasure!!
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast