Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feedback for DarkArtist

I requested on rebelscum that i was looking the force link emperor from the target 3 pack. Jeff, sent me a message and hooked me up with a very fair price! He shipped it quickly, had awesome communication, packaged it well, and even sent me the tracking number. Jeff is an awesome rebelscummer and is one of the members of this site, that makes it special.
    THANKS AGAIN !!!

Had a great transaction with Jeff!
    Super quick responses and shipping, perfect items.

All around great guy and experience, hope to deal with again!

I didn't need an emperor or royal guard from the Target 3-pack, but I needed a Luke. Jeff hooked me up with an extra RotJ Luke and lightsaber from the Target exclusive 3-pack. They were well packed, the lightsaber taped to a piece of cardboard to ensure it stayed straight in transit. He made sure I had the tracking number after he shipped it out, and he messaged me after the scheduled delivery date to make sure it was in my hands.

A great, no-stress experience! Thanks again sir!

Jeff totally went out of his way to help me out. We communicated back and forth several times leading up to
    him purchasing and shipping me some items (from the US to Canada). He kept me well updated at all stages. He’s a great guy to deal with. Whoever said the internet is a wretched hive of scum and villainy has never met DarkArtist

If went out of his way to hook me up with some items. Very pleasant and sent them quickly along with the tracking info....great transaction. Thanks man!

Jeff is always great to deal with. The items were sent very quickly. He even fixed a pricing error without hesitation.

I have now dealt with Jeff on 4 occasions (3 times him sending me stuff, and once with me sending an item to him) and itís always pleasant. Heís a super nice guy and he has really gone out of his way to hook me up. Payment and shipping is always fast and reliable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123