Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for DarkArtist

Another great trade with Jeff across the pond. Many thanks buddy.
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

A+ - found me a Rey at MSRP, excellent packing and shipping!

Thanks again to Jeff aka DarkArtist for hooking me up with one of his extra BB-8s, so I didn't have to go buy some stuff I didn't want just so I could get one. (damn multipacks).
    Great scummer here. Do not hesitate to do any business with him. He will come through.
    -Jim
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

Amazing member. Went above and beyond to help me get a figure I needed for my son. Thank you for all the help.

Just received an item I bought from Jeff. This was an extremely smooth transaction and he was always easy to contact with questions beforehand. A+!

Excellent transaction with dark artist - helped out with black series figures for cost - shipped well packed and extremely fast - could not have had a smoother transaction.
    IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII

Jeff hooked me up with a bunch of Alien ReAction figures this week.

A+++

Big thanks to Jeff for the Alien figures. Fast shipping, great communication.

Alex
    "Hi, I'm Alex from Imperial Insurance."
    "Hey... don't you work for the Endor Express?"
    "I'm a man of many talents."
    -- The penultimate installment of Yak's Pub

Picked up a BS 6' Grand Admiral Thrawn from Jeff. He shipped quickly and packaged well. I would definitely purchase from him again. A+++

Jeff hooked me up with a Bistan. It was very well packed and he went out of his way to help me find some figures I can't get in Canada.
    I recommend him and would be happy to deal with him again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast