Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Gentle Giant PGM 2018 offering

  1. #1
    Fleet Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Detention Block AA-23

    Gentle Giant PGM 2018 offering

    Bib Fortuna will be one of the PGM offerings if you sign up for the 2018 membership.

    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

  2. #2
    Although it’s nice to see Bib Fortuna again, that facial expression definitely doesn’t do him justice & it looks weird to me..., not got my original Kenner figure of him anymore but I don’t recall thinking he looked weird, maybe the smaller figure made the difference though?
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  3. #3
    Well I googled it & obviously being a kid must’ve been what made me think his facial expression wasn’t weird, the small figure is exactly the same. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  4. #4
    I was hoping we would see the pop up saber POTF R2-D2 since they teased ROTJ.

    Mike
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    Looking for SWS.com's Vader's Trap print #14
    Looking for R2 Prototypes MOC's & Cobot too! Also Droids R2 Original Art

  5. #5
    Great choice with Bib Fortuna. Obviously there are quite a few other choices we all want, but this is one I'm happy with. Now we need to start guessing the SDCC jumbo figure. I'm guessing they will have a POTF figure with coin.
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

  6. #6
    Fleet Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Detention Block AA-23

    Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Well I googled it & obviously being a kid must’ve been what made me think his facial expression wasn’t weird, the small figure is exactly the same. lol
    Kev,

    The wonder of the web buddy. The wonder of the web. I'Ll have to dig through my figures to see it in hand.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    Kev,

    The wonder of the web buddy. The wonder of the web. I'Ll have to dig through my figures to see it in hand.
    Google, Wikipedia & IMDB are my 3 favourite sources of getting information online, it is great to get instant access to what you want to see or know in just mere seconds. In this case having the actual figure would be best though as in hand is always best I find, my mum gave nearly all my Kenner figures & spaceships away when I was a teenager, I have very few left & had I of known her plans I’d have made it clear she wasn’t to give them away..., just glad she missed some.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  8. #8
    Before I pitch in for Bib, anyone get their Emperor yet? Didn't we pay for him two years ago?

  9. #9
    Fleet Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Detention Block AA-23

    Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Google, Wikipedia & IMDB are my 3 favourite sources of getting information online, it is great to get instant access to what you want to see or know in just mere seconds. In this case having the actual figure would be best though as in hand is always best I find, my mum gave nearly all my Kenner figures & spaceships away when I was a teenager, I have very few left & had I of known her plans I’d have made it clear she wasn’t to give them away..., just glad she missed some.
    Ugh. That's horrible. Everyone in my family knew of my love for Star Wars and wouldn't consider doing such a thing. I'm sorry to hear that about your collection. Kind of like the stories of Mom's and/or Dad's throwing away comic collections, or baseball card collections, etc.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gijigsaw View Post
    Before I pitch in for Bib, anyone get their Emperor yet? Didn't we pay for him two years ago?

    The PG Emperor (and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise) just hit our warehouse and should start shipping out to the PG members that ordered them this week. Check your mailboxes for the shipping notice.

    D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •