Page 53 of 152 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: 12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Line General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWaller View Post
    So there's actually some out there with the correct sand color?
    Yes the one I picked up at NYCC is the orig sand color that matches the rest of him .

What? I never heard this and have been upset at my green cape for awhile now... post pics please.. on a good note... I picked up R5D4 for 22 buks shipped.. used my $30 PGM coupon and my rewards points... very excited to save some $$$ for once.

Interested in honest opinions: Looking a few years down the road will this line increase, decrease or just hold it's value?

Quote Originally Posted by Ootini View Post
    Thanks, I guess they give you a little heads up before they charge you? I wouldn't want to order half a dozen guys and get caught w/ insufficient funds
    They usually give you a 1-3 day heads up.
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Interested in honest opinions: Looking a few years down the road will this line increase, decrease or just hold it's value?
    IMHO anything that it is NOT Kenner vintage decreases in value, in my case I collect to keep and enjoy and not to sell down the line.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    IMHO anything that it is NOT Kenner vintage decreases in value, in my case I collect to keep and enjoy and not to sell down the line.
    Word. Collect what you like and like what you collect.

The market is now so saturated with stuff it's very hard to see 95% of any of it increasing in value. Some very limited numbered stuff will be the exception I think. But I totally agree with Kev, I don't collect for investment anymore - just what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_Lentz View Post
    Word. Collect what you like and like what you collect.
    I agree completely.

Yep... toys are the worlds worst investment! Just collect what you like... and enjoy your collection.

I'm loving this line right now... takes me straight back to 1979 when I was buying these guys for the first time... my folks could only afford to buy me one a week... so it took a while to complete the first 21! With that said, this line is taking me back to where it all started... the nostalgia and childhood memories are just priceless!! :O)

I agree with all comments above. Everytime I have vistors at my house the conversation goes like this

Visitor - How much is this Star "Trek" stuff worth?

My Response - Who cares I'm never selling it anyway.
    Last edited by BlueSnag; 08-13-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Page 53 of 152 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast