Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1507

Thread: 12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Line General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Jabba View Post
    I think that was all they had available, which was disappointing considering the wording.
    I wish they could start re-releasing some of their more popular figures with different cards or variations.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Got a Santa Yoda and brown snake Yoda at a local shop mip for $100 each today!

Quote Originally Posted by jabbabon View Post
    Got a Santa Yoda and brown snake Yoda at a local shop mip for $100 each today!
    That's a great deal for Santa Yoda!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Wow! Hope this bodes well for the Jumbo Kenner line.

Dear Valued Gentle Giant Ltd. Collector,

We are pleased to announce that as of February 1st, Gentle Giant Ltd has a new parent company. Gentle Giant Ltd. has been acquired by Diamond Select Toys. www.gentlegiantltd.com is currently down for maintenance. Notification will be sent once the Gentle Giant Ltd. website is up and running.

It is Diamond Select Toys’ goal to continue to provide you with excellent customer service and outstanding high-end limited edition collectibles.

You probably have a few questions and hopefully we can address them.

How do these changes affect me?

We are taking great efforts to make this transition as smooth as possible. You should not see any changes on the website regarding your account information, membership status or existing pre-orders.

What should I do
    - If I received damaged product or if I did not receive my order

If your order was shipped on or beforeJanuary 31, 2019, please contact gentlegiantltd.custserv@3dsystems.com until February 28, 2019. 3D Systems will be able to assist you, but will not be able to replace product and will have to issue a refund for your order. Once www.gentlegiantltd.com is live you can place an order for the item in question, providing the product is still in stock. If your order shipped after January 31, 2019 please contact customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

- If I received notice that my order was declined

Gentle Giant Ltd. can reprocess your order once www.gentlegiantltd.com is operational. You may need to update your payment information, for you order to be reauthorized.

- If I want to update my billing/shipping address or payment information for an order

Once www.gentlegiantltd.com is live again, you can update your information at that time.

For additional information, please contact Diamond Select Toys – Gentle Giant Ltd. via email at customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

Thank you,

- 3D Systems Staff

Maybe Dan can chime in and let us know anymore details (assuming he's still part of the company with this takeover).
    Shabby Blue

Unfortunately he was let go before Christmas.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

50% off any in stock item at Gentle Giant... did you guys see that?
    Click on the Reward Points Link in the bottom corner and everyone was given a 50% off coupon.
    I just used it for a Jumbo Luke Stormtrooper.
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

Quote Originally Posted by xphillips View Post
    Click on the Reward Points Link in the bottom corner and everyone was given a 50% off coupon.
    I donít see anything good. Luke must be sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by xphillips View Post
    All I see is where you can get a 50% off coupon for 300 reward points.

Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 LastLast