Page 262 of 263 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263 LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2629

Thread: Gamorrean Guard - VC21

  1. #2611
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    ]

    Dang, I missed that. Was that for only those who signed up for the Pulse Membership? I've bought a ton off the site and was never offered a collector survey.

    try using the code. I got the email but never did the survey, but the code fandom52019 still worked.

  2. #2612
    Wondering why orders have not started to ship...anyone get an email yet?

  3. #2613
    Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Wondering why orders have not started to ship...anyone get an email yet?
    Mine shipped today, and it says the delivery is coming today too, which is unreal. I would love to know where their distribution center is on the East Coast if it's that fast. 2 Gams, 2 Stormies. It's severely frustrating though knowing the figures are this close to me, yet none of them are being stocked in stores. ZERO. I want these on the freaking shelves, I hate buying online...but they force us to.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

  4. #2614
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    Mine shipped today, and it says the delivery is coming today too, which is unreal. I would love to know where their distribution center is on the East Coast if it's that fast. 2 Gams, 2 Stormies. It's severely frustrating though knowing the figures are this close to me, yet none of them are being stocked in stores. ZERO. I want these on the freaking shelves, I hate buying online...but they force us to.
    i think it is in PA, Jonestown maybe?

  5. #2615
    Yes, I’m in MD., and usually get shipments in two days.

  6. #2616
    I got my four Gamorrean Guards the other day... these guys are as beautiful as ever. I was happy having six of them (I had two from before), but then I had the urge to top it off and have a full set of nine (since that's how many there are supposed to be in the Palace, according to Tales from Jabba's Palace). I ordered three more from Tunghori. I thought I'd be ok with having them mixed in with PotF guards, but these one just look so much better.

  7. #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    I got my four Gamorrean Guards the other day... these guys are as beautiful as ever. I was happy having six of them (I had two from before), but then I had the urge to top it off and have a full set of nine (since that's how many there are supposed to be in the Palace, according to Tales from Jabba's Palace). I ordered three more from Tunghori. I thought I'd be ok with having them mixed in with PotF guards, but these one just look so much better.
    I thought about getting 3 more from him, but for the price he is charging I may as well just buy them from someone domestically.

  8. #2618
    I source loose from him too but I can never hit that sweet spot. He always adds something new I’m after, once I’ve already ordered. He is still providing a great service to the community in my humble opinion.

    What is the total number of these ugly guys on the Barge? Gamorrean Guard should be made in perpetuity to meet actual demand. I couldn’t use the POTF even as background filler because this one is that good. With a little warm water the fur skirt is looking better at scale.

    Pulse barely has any VC anything available at the moment. This guy is as good as a Stormtrooper, guaranteed to sell in multiples. Why are they not stocking this item for the next year at least?

  9. #2619
    Quote Originally Posted by LukesGhost View Post
    I source loose from him too but I can never hit that sweet spot. He always adds something new Iím after, once Iíve already ordered. He is still providing a great service to the community in my humble opinion.

    What is the total number of these ugly guys on the Barge? Gamorrean Guard should be made in perpetuity to meet actual demand. I couldnít use the POTF even as background filler because this one is that good. With a little warm water the fur skirt is looking better at scale.

    Pulse barely has any VC anything available at the moment. This guy is as good as a Stormtrooper, guaranteed to sell in multiples. Why are they not stocking this item for the next year at least?
    Warm water sounds like a good idea. I was also thinking some hair wax or other styling product. Has anyone tried that?

    @misterskeezler on Instagram
    Why you slimy, doublecrossin', no-good swindler....
    www.jedidefender.com

  10. #2620
    Quote Originally Posted by LukesGhost View Post
    What is the total number of these ugly guys on the Barge?
    Two. One on the interior and one on the deck.

    Quote Originally Posted by LandotheScoundrel View Post
    Warm water sounds like a good idea. I was also thinking some hair wax or other styling product. Has anyone tried that?

    @misterskeezler on Instagram
    I've found that hot water works best, since it actually shrinks the fabric.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Page 262 of 263 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •