Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262
Results 2,611 to 2,615 of 2615

Thread: Gamorrean Guard - VC21

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    ]

Dang, I missed that. Was that for only those who signed up for the Pulse Membership? I've bought a ton off the site and was never offered a collector survey.

try using the code. I got the email but never did the survey, but the code fandom52019 still worked.

Wondering why orders have not started to ship...anyone get an email yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Wondering why orders have not started to ship...anyone get an email yet?
    Mine shipped today, and it says the delivery is coming today too, which is unreal. I would love to know where their distribution center is on the East Coast if it's that fast. 2 Gams, 2 Stormies. It's severely frustrating though knowing the figures are this close to me, yet none of them are being stocked in stores. ZERO. I want these on the freaking shelves, I hate buying online...but they force us to.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    Mine shipped today, and it says the delivery is coming today too, which is unreal. I would love to know where their distribution center is on the East Coast if it's that fast. 2 Gams, 2 Stormies. It's severely frustrating though knowing the figures are this close to me, yet none of them are being stocked in stores. ZERO. I want these on the freaking shelves, I hate buying online...but they force us to.
    i think it is in PA, Jonestown maybe?

Yes, I’m in MD., and usually get shipments in two days.

Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262