Page 260 of 262 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2615

Thread: Gamorrean Guard - VC21

I ordered two from Dorkside during ToyFare. I’m glad to know that they are currently being manufactured.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Just got a notification today that BBTS has received my pre-order, and their site has them as IN-STOCK now...

Anyone know if Pulse will carry this eventually? Seems stupid for them not to carry it.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Lol @ BBTS charging $16.99 for this

Lol even more at the schmucks ordering from them when it can be had cheaper elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post

Lol even more at the schmucks ordering from them when it can be had cheaper elsewhere
    No doubt, Dorkside shipping is not terrible, but I hate that they are still overcharging a dollar or 2 more for a figure that should be no more than $12.99. "Fan Channel Exclusive" has become the "we are the only shop in town and will charge more" exclusive. Can't stand that BS. I can't imagine that Pulse won't get this guy up on their site. I think they typically wait until they have the physical stock, which is supposedly due out by July.

I look at it as a $1 convenience fee, shipping fee or tip costing me a dollar each figure. I don't have to drive to several retail stores only to be let down while wasting time & gas $$$.
    Last edited by jimmii; 06-23-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    No doubt, Dorkside shipping is not terrible, but I hate that they are still overcharging a dollar or 2 more for a figure that should be no more than $12.99. "Fan Channel Exclusive" has become the "we are the only shop in town and will charge more" exclusive. Can't stand that BS. I can't imagine that Pulse won't get this guy up on their site. I think they typically wait until they have the physical stock, which is supposedly due out by July.
    Ok we'll take not terrible, been called far worse.......The Gamorrean Guard has a higher wholesale cost by a dollar, that's why he's more.

My Target pegged yet another case of Wave 1 TVC figures. Anyone need a Snoke, Ray, or Jyn? I did pick up a Hoth Trooper and a FO Stormtrooper. Not sure why. I just didn't have them on TVC.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post

You have to factor in the shipping. BBTS will charge $4 for the entire pile of loot. Others will charge a bit more for shipping, so it's kind of a wash really.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Will this fella be coming up on Hasbro Pulse anytime soon, to anyone's knowledge?

Page 260 of 262 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 LastLast