Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamorrean Guard - VC21

Re: Gamorrean Guard

Sign me up for one of these .
    “Bring me your Crystal Stars, Holiday Specials, and Glove of Darth Vaders! The EU's imperfection makes it feel real.”
    Abel G. Peña

I want him to have a nice big head. The POTF2's head was too small.

I'd easily buy 4 or 5. I love the Jabba's palace gang.
    Gone. Are days. Of Land Empires.

The POFT2 Piggy is actually pretty good but it's time for an upgrade. Just out of curiosity does anyone know if there's any concept Gamorrean's new or old?
    Figure Nominations:

Reegesk, Aurra Sing, Kleef, Bothan Spy, DS2 Luke, SA Rebel Commando's (Tantive IV & Endor), Lowbacca

Articulated knees is the first thing that comes to mind. Then, including both axe and pike would be welcomed too.

I hate the next couple of year type answer - but it's a welcome announcement - there's three weapons to cover on three essentially "the same" costumes.
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Yes, very welcomed news but we should be getting him sooner. We'll no doubt be getting a lot of junky and unnecessary EU figures in the meantime. I want the new figure to look something like the old SAGA 12" figure with both an axe and a staff and a soft goods furry skirt. I think the paint job could be improved a bit with a little more flesh tone around the nose and mouth (so long as it's not over-done) and I think the face itself needs to be wider.

-Nate

Long overdue. This dude should've come out before a new Malakili imo...although I agree the POTF2 and OTC versions still hold well (especially the OTC for me, love that figure carded).

Still, really glad he's on his eventual way...

I'll get one of these as soon as they come out. Whenever that ends up being.
    Note to Hasbro:We can't buy it if we can't find it.
    ISO: Lego LOTR Merry minifig.

Finally been waiting on an upgrade for these guys for ages it seems! I hope they're able to pull off better articulation with a big figure like this!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast