Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,119 of 1119

Thread: Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Not a dust-proof solution, but man it would be nice to display a HT Emp. Royal Guard there on a corner shelf with the pike. Just my humble opinion, cause that’s what I’d probably do. My display space is so crunched now.
    I'm looking for some small artwork for that little corner. Unfortunately a 1/6 figure is a no go in that space, as it is quite tiny, plus the dust is not a friend for robed figures.

And BTW the funny thing is the most accurate Force Pike is the one from the old Medicom 1/6 figure followed by the Gentle Giant statue. HT figure doesn't have an accurate top of the pike.
    Last edited by Sergiu; 07-03-2019 at 07:58 AM.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Awesome pick up Serg!

Quote Originally Posted by BoboFatt View Post
    Awesome pick up Serg!
    Thanks buddy, sorry for answering so late, I had some family problems.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    I'm looking for some small artwork for that little corner. Unfortunately a 1/6 figure is a no go in that space, as it is quite tiny, plus the dust is not a friend for robed figures.

And BTW the funny thing is the most accurate Force Pike is the one from the old Medicom 1/6 figure followed by the Gentle Giant statue. HT figure doesn't have an accurate top of the pike.
    Maybe a glass corner shelf? Example of them under shower equipment on AMAZON and such, I used one to display my Galactica Grog mug an Colonial Time pieces

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 07-09-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

I don't really like expensive figures displayed on open shelves. Instead of that, a talented artist, old friend of mine, who is also member of Rebelscum, will draw for me an original Royal Guard artwork, and after framing, it will be hung next to the Force Pike
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Ok just offering up suggestions. Love the Pike BTW. GC

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
    Ok just offering up suggestions. Love the Pike BTW. GC
    No problem GC. I'm always open for suggestions, they helped my display in the past. My girlfriend came with the idea of a small Royal Guard print next to the Pike. But since I know a very talented artist I thought why not an original artwork instead of a print (which most likely is also not in size with the available space) since I don't have any SW ones yet.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    No problem GC. I'm always open for suggestions, they helped my display in the past. My girlfriend came with the idea of a small Royal Guard print next to the Pike. But since I know a very talented artist I thought why not an original artwork instead of a print (which most likely is also not in size with the available space) since I don't have any SW ones yet.
    Please share that artwork when it is done.... It should pair nicely with the Pike..... and I agree why not? I love your displays... Mine is a simple den which is bursting at the seems lol. Every inch of space is used. I just hung a Master replicas Predator Spear very High up on the wall based on wall space or lack of it lol. I loved other folks displays and I went to four Detolfs as well vs. Printer stands. This hobby has evolved on me lol
    Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 07-10-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
    Please share that artwork when it is done.... It should pair nicely with the Pike..... and I agree why not? I love your displays... Mine is a simple den which is bursting at the seems lol. Every inch of space is used. I just hung a Master replicas Predator Spear very High up on the wall based on wall space or lack of it lol. I loved other folks displays and I went to four Detolfs as well vs. Printer stands. This hobby has evolved on me lol
    Will do, thanks. I think limited display space is a problem for most collectors out there. People should be displaying their collections as they like within their own preferences, and even if it is a bit crammed, it has that personal touch and more soul than many clean and sterilized museum-like setups. One thing I don't like when seeing other collections though, is the open air ones that are not dusted, and the collector pieces put on display (no matter if Kenner/Hasbro figures, Funko-pop, die-cast cars etc., or high end statues, Hot Toys figures or props) are full of dust and grime. If one has an open display then he/she should dust regularly. This is the reason I only have very few items in open air and they are dusted more than regularly.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112