Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker's Snowspeeder

Luke Skywalker's Snowspeeder

Over at Jedi Temple Archives, Hasbro has revealed they are working on a new Snowspeeder. Read all about it here:
    Jedi Temple Archives Q&A Session

Re: New Rebel Snowspeeder in development

Wondering if it's gonna be an all new, sized down, mold or just a retooled version like they did with the A-Wing and its new cockpit.

Should be all-new... and they SHOULDN'T have any problems getting the 'beastie to cost out' for the $19.99 line. A properly-sized Snowspeeder would be smaller than any Jedi Starfighter, and those have all fit comfortably in the $20 line.

I'm looking forward to it, definitely. The size should be about right between the Concept Snowspeeder from POTF2 and the current one... and it'll be nice to finally have a proper cockpit area for the pilot, rather than the still-vintage "lay down & look up, with the only controls at your feet" version.

How would it even be possible to fly like that?
    REBELSCUM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Kenner. They made it that way.

The new Snowspeeder is going to be a DELUXE Snowspeeder, a bit bigger than the old molds, and with lots of extra play value added in...

...it's also going to be a Toys R Us exclusive, priced at 89.99...

Hmmm...I've always wanted a smaller sized snowspeeder. The question now is; do I dump all my previous snowspeeders or not? Between the vintage version, POTF2, POTJ and the recent Target exclusive, I've already got a little squadron going!
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate
    Hmmm...I've always wanted a smaller sized snowspeeder. The question now is; do I dump all my previous snowspeeders or not? Between the vintage version, POTF2, POTJ and the recent Target exclusive, I've already got a little squadron going!
    Nah... don't dump them. If the new snowspeeders are really good, use them as the "hero" speeders and use your old ones for diorama fodder.

If it is properly scaled, I hope that any "play features" (if any) are removable like on the recent TrU B-Wing. I don't want firing missiles or anything like that.
    "Look at the size of that thing!"

This one will be a tough sell for me. The economy is really forcing me to make cut backs in collecting and repeat vehicles, no matter how improved, are on the top of the cut list for me. The BMF was an exception, but only because it's the most iconic ship in Star Wars.

This is certainly welcome news; a cockpit retool alone would be worth it. I've never really had a problem with the Snowspeeder mold, but we all have to admit the cockpit is horrible. Not to mention the possibility of a proper Snowspeeder Luke and/or a Dak!

I'd be willing to pick up several of these.
    Satellite Communications and Transmission Systems Journeyman
    Voice and Data Systems Auxiliarist
    USAF

"Evacuate in our moment of triumph, I think you overestimate their chances"

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast