Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker's Snowspeeder

Re: New Rebel Snowspeeder in development

Q: ANyone think it will stick out horribly from the ones we already have?

I like the current model. It would be great if they want to make improvements and all, but I also have 2 snowspeeders that I don't want to look bad with a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by palps45895
    The new Snowspeeder is going to be a DELUXE Snowspeeder, a bit bigger than the old molds, and with lots of extra play value added in...

...it's also going to be a Toys R Us exclusive, priced at 89.99...
    Don't forget about the hybrid POTF2 SNowspeeder Luke with Biggs torso that they'll throw in there with a new head.

Quote Originally Posted by palps45895
    The new Snowspeeder is going to be a DELUXE Snowspeeder, a bit bigger than the old molds, and with lots of extra play value added in...

...it's also going to be a Toys R Us exclusive, priced at 89.99...
    Really? I thought for sure it'd be at least $99.99. At that price, I'll buy 4! In all seriousness, I'd like to get one for $20.

This would be great at 20 bucks. I would definitely buy a couple to replace the 3 older models I have. They really are way too big.

Quote Originally Posted by nagauthier
    This one will be a tough sell for me. The economy is really forcing me to make cut backs in collecting and repeat vehicles, no matter how improved, are on the top of the cut list for me. The BMF was an exception, but only because it's the most iconic ship in Star Wars.
    The scaplers and Hasbro gets richer, consumer get pooerer.... I only collect what I don't have. Maybe you can collect but not every single thing that comes out of production.

My anticipation for this has already jumped into overdrive. Hope we get some pics soon!

I'm attached to the one i got recently with the Zev figure. Collecting as a kid I was never able to get my hands on a snowspeeder for some reason or another, and to get the Target exclusive was such a great feeling. And it had an awesome Zev figure! It'll do.
    POTF2 = The Ultimate Star Wars Toyline

Quote Originally Posted by RogueWompRat
    I'm attached to the one i got recently with the Zev figure. Collecting as a kid I was never able to get my hands on a snowspeeder for some reason or another, and to get the Target exclusive was such a great feeling. And it had an awesome Zev figure! It'll do.
    I hear ya! I never had the B-wing as a kid and I was jealous of my friend who did. Once I got the POTJ one I was in bliss. I think that is what makes collecting as an adult so fun becuase you get to get all the stuff you didn't get to get as a kid but always wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curto
    Over at Jedi Temple Archives, Hasbro has revealed they are working on a new Snowspeeder. Read all about it here:
    Jedi Temple Archives Q&A Session

Thank you for the linkage sir!

Fehhhhhhh, what do I do with my Zev Snowspeeder? Repaint it into a larger model "Sandspeeder" or the likes? If they make a smaller $20-25 snowspeeder though, I'd be all over it.
    CantThinkOfAName is now Onsokumaru

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast