Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jar Jar Binks - MH13

Re: Jar Jar Binks - VC**

or there's always bottlerockets and firescrackers and stuff...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Jar Jar is in desparate need of an upgrade. I was looking at my '99 version a couple of weeks ago, and I noticed how dated he looks. I would definitely buy this figure.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret
    or there's always bottlerockets and firescrackers and stuff...
    Great idea!

I may even buy a dozen of these with the ideas you're giving me!
    Clone Wars Microseries (2003-2005) > The Clone Wars (2008-present)

Great. Another key character no doubting getting a definitive upgrade. TVC delivers once more.

Meesa happy.
    The Death Star plans are NOT in the main computer!

For the card, I want the pic of him to be the one where he gets it in the you know where from that Pit Droid!!!
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I'm totally fine with Jar Jar getting an update, but I seriously hope they don't put him on a vintage card. That would be a serious slap in the face.
    The Star Wars line needs more EU figures!

Are you unsatisfied with the current state of continuity with The Clone Wars? Check this petition out: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/starwars2000/

Why, the vintage card is exactly where he belongs - I don't get this purist thing about vintage card backs - and y'all know I LOVE the OT, and generally hold that above all other source material, but man, these card backs look better than anything else we've had in recent years, so why not put great new figures on the vintage card backs - OT, PT, EU, I don't care - I hope they never stop!

'78
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Did anyone play the Episode I game for the original Playstation back in the day?

There was a level with Qui Gon in Mos Espa where you're looking for Jar Jar. You do some double-jumping up to a top floor apartment, and there's Jar Jar standing watching an Ortolan (blue Max Rebo guy) taking a bath. It always seemed kind of awkward... like you stumbled onto something strange and kinky...

anyways, how cool would it be to recreate that little scene?!?
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I'd want his face in between the pods of Anikin's racer when he's getting electrocuted to be the picture.

As for other upgrades. I really want to see the Naboo Royal Guards, Security and Pilots get upgrades. I liked all those designs.

I agree. As disappointed as I was with TPM, I've always liked the Naboo costume designs.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast