Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Leia (Hoth Outfit) - VC03

Leia (Hoth Outfit) - VC03

Another confirmation for the new Vintage Collection - we'll retitle the thread and continue the discussion. This is a big gap filled - will be anxious to break the figure down and see how much of a stretch a new Bespin Escape Leia will be - not to mention variants on this one (no gloves, welding gear, etc.)
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Emperor's Hand

Re: Princess Leia Organa - Hoth Gear - 2009 Rumor List

We have only had this figure twice before??? I believe? (3 if you count vintage)
    Hopefully they get her right, giving her the SA treatment, which I think is a given these days. It would be really cool if you could switch the boots and head on her so she could have both her Hoth look and Bespin look, just remove the jacket.
    This figure, the Bespin Han, plus the already great VOTC(early bird)Chewie plus ROTS C-3PO are gonna look killer in the cocckpit of the BM-Falcon!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

I'll be the first to say, "about [censored] time!"

Woooohoooooo, I hope all this happens as next year maybe the best year yet.
    I'm Dancing Like A Monkey!!!!

Lets bake cookies, I like Cookies!!!

Desfiy > Connyr > Desfiy > Connyr?

The last Leia (Endor) was pretty bad, so hopefully they make this Leia one worth remembering for the right reasons.
    _________
    "..don't call me a mindless philosopher - you overweight glob of grease!!"

Re: Princess Leia Organa - Hoth Gear - 2009 Rumor

Nice. Another Leia. And longggggg overdue. Very happy and excited about this news...
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

It's about time!

This one is long overdue (both the costume itself and a decent figure of the character) and needs to be near perfect. That means no monkey faces, man hands, pencil thin giraffe necks, crankles or any other body deformity. Another important factor is the head. Not only does it need a good facial likeness, but also be in proportion with the rest of the body. Nearly every recent version has come with an underscaled head, except for Boushh who was shorter than usual anyway.

Last but not least is super articulation. The comic packs tend to neglect that area and there should be NO reason why it shouldn't be as articulated as the upcomming Droid Factory Padme in the Evolutions set. Ball joints for the neck, shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles. Swivel joints for the legs, along with either the waist, wrist, forearms or both.

As figures get announce, I get more excited because I know they have a really good chance to turn out really well. It's been a while since we got the Hoth leia, so this one should be all but definitive.
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

Well this could explain why they're using Hoth Leia from 98' in the Tobi Dalaa(sp?) pack. Gotta us eup that mold before it gets replaced.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

meet the pegwarmer for 09 folks!

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast