Page 2 of 1069 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Re: AMC\'s The Walking Dead

This is going to be a great show, and glad it's on regular cable. They can always release it uncut on DVD if they fell the need to do that.

According to the SDCC panel on this series, there will be no editing out the gore! Like Lando said above, cable is not confined by FCC regulations ONLY newtwork TV. Ultimately, AMC will show exactly what the fans (consumers) want to see, which is exactly how it should be in a free-market capitolistic society.

Also, it was hinted at that a B&W version of the DVD may be released, which means they are at least "talking" about it. And THAT, would be [censored]!!!!
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

I've updated the original post to include a link to a really cool video showing the recreation of the iconic bicycle zombie as well as a link to some amazing new production photo's. Enjoy!

Oh yeah. I still can't figure out why AMC hasn't released the Comic Con trailer through an official outlet yet. I'm not sure what they are waiting for!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd_F
    Oh yeah. I still can't figure out why AMC hasn't released the Comic Con trailer through an official outlet yet. I'm not sure what they are waiting for!
    It's on AMC now. Premiere is on Halloween.

I'm not into Zombies much but I'll have to check this out. From the trailer, it looks kinda cool!

Quote Originally Posted by DMESS
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd_F
    It's on AMC now. Premiere is on Halloween.
    Thanks man! I noticed that this morning myself. I'm still giddy about this!!

there is an animated comic on the website giving you a glimpse of the 1st episode.

Saw the trailer earlier today...Wow.

Updated with new "Teasers".

From what I've seen, the pilot episode looks to revolve loosely around the events of the first two comics. This gives me a genral idea how far the show will progress in the first season (6 episodes).

So glad DISH Network just added AMC's HD channel. Now I'm really looking forward to this.

Page 2 of 1069 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast