Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Rebelscum Celebration V Survival Guide

Re: Official Rebelscum Celebration V Survival Guide

Jay - have you posted the PDF yet? I'm heading down Monday and wanted to download and convert for the Kindle before I go.

Quote Originally Posted by BradAdams
    Jay - have you posted the PDF yet? I'm heading down Monday and wanted to download and convert for the Kindle before I go.
    Brad, the PDFs are planning to go up on Monday AM. Will that give you enough time?
    "When you ask for trouble, you shouldn't be surprised when it finds you." - Plo Koon
    My Wish List

THE DAY IS ALMOST HERE!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've updated our Rebelscum Celebration V Survival Guide with PDF's (specially designed for mobile devices).

You can find these downloads at our Guide page - http://rebelscum.com/prec5.asp

There's a PDF for the Artists, Exclusives, Vendors, and two versions of the Schedule (one by Date & Time and the other by Date & Location)! [ps this was the schedule that was released as the iPhone exclusive for the ForceCast app over the weekend]

I'm sure there will be at least one more update of the Schedule before Wednesday, so book mark this page.

Hope you guys enjoy these!

--Jay
    "When you ask for trouble, you shouldn't be surprised when it finds you." - Plo Koon
    My Wish List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123