Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Rebelscum Celebration V Survival Guide

Re: Official Rebelscum Celebration V Survival Guide

Since I'm creating that PDF, I'll answer...

In short, I don't know.

I don't want to post a "schedule" when nothing has any dates or times attributed to it. I can't imagine (at the rate we're seeing stuff) that I'll have something before the last week of July that's even a good 1st pass.

Trust me, I'm as anxious as anyone to get something out there. Just so we know...something!

Stay tuned is all I can ask.
    "When you ask for trouble, you shouldn't be surprised when it finds you." - Plo Koon
    My Wish List

Thanks Jay. I appreciate your response and completely understand where you're coming from. I'll watch for it.

How bad is it that I'm already starting to feel overwhelmed?

The survival guide is very helpful. I found useful tips in the first 10 seconds. Although I'm excited for my first Celebration, like DarthDuck415, I'm a little overwhelmed (but only a little).

Maybe this is a sign of "Some-Timers Disease" but I've been packing and repacking as new stuff is being announced. But I'm at a level of mid-anxiety on the excitement side, if that makes any sense.
    I am so ready for this!
    " . . . it is you, whom I seek, to bring balance to the force."

Thursday I thought we were only 3 weeks away!! But alas it was 4...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Just keep busy and the time will fly, and before you know it we will all be heading down to the convention. Sometimes you just can't think about it. Its kind of hard since most of us jump on the boards to post about it.

CloneTrooper10,
    So true, so true!
    It's kinda nice to know that others feel the way that I do. It heightens the excitement just a notch.
    The Survival Guide will be a plus for sure.

We'll make it through. Just hope you are not one of those looking for a room because of the 1800 site went bankrupt. I'm glad I live here in Chicago and got Peak for my reservations. I really feel bad for all those people.

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10
    We'll make it through. Just hope you are not one of those looking for a room because of the 1800 site went bankrupt. I'm glad I live here in Chicago and got Peak for my reservations. I really feel bad for all those people.
    Yes, I agree. So sad.
    I booked my hotel reservations back in December at The Hyatt Place Orlando Convention Center. Complimentary breakfast, larger rooms and fresh hand made sandwiches for purchase from early morning to late at night.
    Although I didn't get the "CV Con Rate", I still got a real good discount being a frequent guest. No fuss, no must.
    Having a piece of mind is my "Survival" therapy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast