Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

It’s with great pleasure that I announce two fantastic options for autograph collectors everywhere. My autograph team is the new and official representative for Official Pix and will be handling all Drop-off and Send-in items for Star Wars Celebration V. We will also be the only service with exclusive and private access to all the headliners.

DROP-OFF SERVICE:

Fans who are attending the show will have a new option available. You will be able to drop off any item you need signed for a fee and we will get it signed so you don’t have to stand in a long line giving you more time to enjoy the convention.

DROP-OFF PRICING:

Trading Card—$5.00 + coupon
    8x10—$5.00 + coupon
    11x14—$5.00 + coupon
    16x20—$10.00 + coupon
    Book—$10.00 + coupon
    Action Figure—$10.00 + coupon
    Prop Replica—$10.00 + coupon
    Poster 27x41—$10.00 + coupon

MULTI-SIGNATURE DISCOUNT:

Purchase ten (10) signatures on a single item and save 20% on the Service Fee!
    Purchase twenty (20) signatures on a single item and save 40% on the Service Fee!

* Multi-signature discounts do not apply to Send-in items, only for items dropped off at the convention.

SEND-IN SERVICE:

Fans looking to get autographs from guests during the show who can’t attend in person will also have the option of sending their own items in to Official Pix. We will personally get everything signed and then mail your items back to you.

Click here to place your order now!

Send in orders will be taken through July 20, 2010. Send in items must arrive by July 31, 2010.

A little bit about the team:

Most recently, I had the pleasure of hosting the Official Pix signing with Darth Vader Sculptor Brian Muir in Orlando, FL which went extremely well. Whether it’s a photo, action figure or an extremely valuable poster, rest assured my team will treat your items with care and respect as if they were our own. Each member frequents the Autograph section of the Rebelscum.com forums on a daily basis. We have many years of collecting experience in this hobby and share the same passion for obtaining signatures while striving to complete our own collections which makes this a fun and exciting service to provide to you.

For those that won’t be able to make it, we look forward to assisting you with all your autograph needs. For those attending, we look forward to seeing you at the show!

The team:

Chris Wyman
    Bret Calltharp (sarasotarockstar)
    Courtney Lisiak (padme319)
    Rich Appenzeller (madchimp)
    Rob Leonard (Mr_Vader)
    Matt Potts (DarthPotts1975)
    Corey Perry (Cperry06)

Fans requesting additional information on the 'Send-In' and 'Drop-Off' services, please feel free to email me directly here: chris@officialpix.com
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

When's the deadline to send stuff in?

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi
    When's the deadline to send stuff in?
    Send in orders will be taken through July 20, 2010. Send in items must arrive by July 31, 2010.

Just an FYI for those who are outside the USA and worried about getting their items back in time for other signings...

When you go to check out on the website, there should be an option for quicker shipping that pops up.

Only eight days to get your Send-in orders placed! Send-in items must be received by July 31st.

For drop offs, will it be paid ahead of time or on the spot?
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77
    For drop offs, will it be paid ahead of time or on the spot?
    That will be paid in cash at the time you drop off your item(s).

Ok, thanks. Will the Mettalix prints be the same way? I wasn't planning on bringing a lot of cash so if that's so, I'll plan accordingly.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77
    Ok, thanks. Will the Mettalix prints be the same way? I wasn't planning on bringing a lot of cash so if that's so, I'll plan accordingly.
    No, you can use a credit card to purchase anything at the Official Pix booth. Photos, autographs, etc.

Happy to say that there is an online catalog where customers can place an order for a the show exclusive 8x10 lithographs and get them signed by the Send-in/Drop-off team. This is only for the lithographs, not the Metallix photos. You simply put in the order form "Amy Allen 1", or "Ray Park 3" like that so we can get the right image.

Official Pix Program Guide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast