Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

  1. #11

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77
    Ok, thanks. Will the Mettalix prints be the same way? I wasn't planning on bringing a lot of cash so if that's so, I'll plan accordingly.
    No, you can use a credit card to purchase anything at the Official Pix booth. Photos, autographs, etc.
    Is it also possible to pay with cash at the OP booth or only credit card?

  2. #12

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneymaniacus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77
    Ok, thanks. Will the Mettalix prints be the same way? I wasn't planning on bringing a lot of cash so if that's so, I'll plan accordingly.
    No, you can use a credit card to purchase anything at the Official Pix booth. Photos, autographs, etc.
    Is it also possible to pay with cash at the OP booth or only credit card?
    Cash or credit at the OPX booth.

    Cash only at the OPX Drop-off booth.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  3. #13

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneymaniacus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77
    Ok, thanks. Will the Mettalix prints be the same way? I wasn't planning on bringing a lot of cash so if that's so, I'll plan accordingly.
    No, you can use a credit card to purchase anything at the Official Pix booth. Photos, autographs, etc.
    Is it also possible to pay with cash at the OP booth or only credit card?
    Cash or credit at the OPX booth.

    Cash only at the OPX Drop-off booth.
    Okay thanks, sorry for all my questions, but since this will be my first Celebration I want prepare the best.

  4. #14

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneymaniacus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneymaniacus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77
    Ok, thanks. Will the Mettalix prints be the same way? I wasn't planning on bringing a lot of cash so if that's so, I'll plan accordingly.
    No, you can use a credit card to purchase anything at the Official Pix booth. Photos, autographs, etc.
    Is it also possible to pay with cash at the OP booth or only credit card?
    Cash or credit at the OPX booth.

    Cash only at the OPX Drop-off booth.
    Okay thanks, sorry for all my questions, but since this will be my first Celebration I want prepare the best.
    No worries!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  5. #15

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    Just three more days to get your orders in!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  6. #16

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    Today is the final day to order!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  7. #17

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    Do you know, yet, when the deadline will be (on Sunday) for drop-offs AT the convention?

  8. #18

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    Quote Originally Posted by cprav
    Do you know, yet, when the deadline will be (on Sunday) for drop-offs AT the convention?
    Probably 2:00pm we'll cut it off. After that, it'll be a case by case basis.

    What'cha got?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  9. #19

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    That will work. I'm going to stand in line for Mark and Carrie, but have several others (5-7) that sure I'd love to meet, but probably don't want to stand in line that long.

    Reason for waiting until Sunday: I'm working Opix in the morning and want to wait and see if I get any of the autos on my list for volunteering. The 2pm cutoff will work great for that. Thanks!

  10. #20

    Re: CV: Official Send-in & Drop-off Autograph Service

    This sounds like a nice option to stay out of the long wait and wasted time. I'm only after Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher, and depending on the Froggy price for a photo op with them, may be interested in this service.

    It will be available for both of them, correct? When would I need to have my poster dropped off by?

    Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •