Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Celebration V 50 Day Countdown

Re: Star Wars Celebration V 50 Day Countdown

Hi All, For those of you inquiring about the Fan Breakfast, we have decided not to do one at Celebration. We felt that another $70 ticket on top of all the other add-ons at the convention was not in the fans' best interest. There's plenty to enjoy already. See you there! -Anne
    Star Wars is Forever!

Thanks for the info Anne. At least we can stop speculating now. It was a fun time at Fan Days, but I can't say that I'm not happy about saving $70!

Again, thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    Hi All, For those of you inquiring about the Fan Breakfast, we have decided not to do one at Celebration. We felt that another $70 ticket on top of all the other add-ons at the convention was not in the fans' best interest. There's plenty to enjoy already. See you there! -Anne
    I know it was logistically crazy, but I really enjoyed them at C4. Oh well...
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

It is what is, just take the money I was setting aside for for something else.

Celebration V tip of the day:

Anyone who's been to a big convention knows that you will spend the majority of your time standing on your feet. Sometimes it can be difficult to find somewhere to sit and rest with so many people around. Because of this, it's imperative that you wear comfortable shoes. This will save the day and create a much more enjoyable experience for yourself and those around you!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Great advice. If you buy new walking shoes, be sure to get them at least a couple weeks before the convention so you can break them in.

Seems like common sense, but definitly important. May I add that if you are doing a day in Disney, follow this as well. You have never known hurt like a Disney blister om 98 degree heat.

Off topic, got my C5 shirts in the mail today. Now it really feels like its getting closer to the con. On topic buy insoles also!!!!!!!!!

This advice sounds familiar...

Celebration V tip of the day:

As is true at any good convention, you are going to be busy! Above all else, remember to take the time to eat something and drink lots of water. It's very easy to let the day go by while you enjoy yourself, but you must not forget to take care of yourself as well. Bring bottles of water along with a healthy snack to munch on as you walk around and don't forget to take a lunch break!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast