Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Celebration V 50 Day Countdown

Re: Star Wars Celebration V 50 Day Countdown

Ok, here's a process that you could do once the survival guide is available in PDF format. First, download the IBook app (it's free) and install it on your Ipod. Then, download Calibre from the internet (it's also free). From there, you can import the PDF file into Calibre and convert it to EPUB format. Once it's converted, import it into Itunes and then sync it with your IPOD or IPHONE.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Sounds a lot easier to just email it to yourself and load it while on wifi. That's what I've done with all my PDFs in the past (for college and whatnot)

Sorry kenobi, but cprav sounds easier. Off note though, are they going to do a fan club breakfast at all this convention? I would love to know, because haven't seen anywhere to buy tix for it.

I'm hoping (but at the same time NOT hoping... to save money lol) that they are! I just HOPE that if they do have one I can get tix. They're going to sell out like hotcakes and I spend a lot of time away from the PC on my work weeks

cprav pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper10
    Off note though, are they going to do a fan club breakfast at all this convention? I would love to know, because haven't seen anywhere to buy tix for it.
    Beings that they disbanded the fanclub, I wouldnt get my hopes up for it. If they do, they either a) screw everyone that didn't have a membership prior to the announcement or b) will open it up to everyone and the chances of getting tix and hoping the server doesn't crash are very slim (ala the VIP tix). The breakfast usually costs upwards of $70 anyways and for what you get its not that great of a deal unless Lucas himself shows up (which is a possibility, though unlikely).

I was pretty sure they said they were doing a fan club breakfast and there was a shaded out unclickable link on thr OPX C5 website.

But that shaded out unclickable link has vanished, anyone else notice that?

Jim

Yep I was waiting on that link too - but you are right, it has vanished!

Honestly? If they don't have a breakfast I won't lose any sleep over. I just want to go if they DO have one. And IF they had one they could just open it up and have it be a fan (no club) breakfast like at Fan Days.

No point speculating until we get closer I guess.

Celebration V tip of the day:

You are most certainly going to meet many new people and make lots of new friends during the four day show. The easiest way to stay in contact is via email, so before making your way to Orlando, why not print out some info cards? Include your name, your Rebelscum.com or TheForce.net forum screen name, your email address and any other information that might be useful about yourself. This way, when you make a new friend, you don't have to worry about digging around for a pen and paper.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast