Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast

Thread: Sci-Fi Titaniums

Has anyone seen this tweet from Ben Robinson (EM) ?

Another question - how many of you really like Gerry Anderson? And if you do, is it just Thunderbirds or do you like the other shows? Captain Scarlet? Space 1999? UFO?!

If we’re getting a GA line, things could get expensive 😂

Picked up the BSG Starships expansion packs. Absolutely loving this line!

Scar & Starbucks captured Raider

Starbucks Viper

The next EM Alien ship is now up for waiting lists. It's the Alien Covenant Lander 1

formerly Boris :shame:

Those look great, Squidge, nice fleet! Ares says that three variants of the Viper Mk. VII are out in December and Amazon reports the Heavy Raiders are due on 25 September. I'll definitely be dipping into that line then.
    https://www.aresgames.eu/games/battl...ks-viper-mkvii

A mini TAS Batplane is coming in the HW mainline, noice! Guess it's a smaller than the 1/50, looks otherwise identical in this shot.

I need the community's help. This beauty from Dark Horse has appeared at NYCC and I have no idea what it is. Is it Halo or Mass Effect ? I'm gonna get it

Yep, that's the one - thanks Ben !

I might have to reconsider my rash promise to buy it though :O

The Hallmark Blade Runner Spinner came out today, yay! I'm very happy with it, nifty paint, about the same size as the Medicom one that came with the DVD set, 11 cm long.

Lol, HW is doing Thundercats and MOTU vehicles in the Entertainment line next year. Cheers to Boris for the heads up.
    I'm in for the Thundertank, if I ever see one. It's an unlikely but interesting design, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Duranium View Post
    Lol, HW is doing Thundercats and MOTU vehicles in the Entertainment line next year. Cheers to Boris for the heads up.
    I'm in for the Thundertank, if I ever see one. It's an unlikely but interesting design, IMHO.

What the what??? Talk about out of left field!!!

I'm down for these, and 2 of the Thundertank.

Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast