Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Sci-Fi Titaniums

Re: Sci-Fi Titaniums

Spinmaster's releasing some (new) Tron diecast lightcycles, too. These should be great for Titanium scale, I'd think. Look about 1:64 scale.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/photo.a...ycle.jpg&text=

If I did the convention thing, I'd definitely grab one from SDCC. But one convention was enough for me!
    Out of curiosity, is anyone else not crazy about conventions? I'm probably in the minority here.

Those Tron cycles look cool.

I'm right there with you, Darth_Duranium. I went to one day of SDCC '08 and pretty much disliked every minute of it, and it was a Thursday, not the busiest day by far. There were a few highlights, like meeting Richard Hatch and shaking Lou Ferrigno's massive hand, but mostly just a lot of pushy crowds. I did enjoy Celebration IV, and am looking forward to CV.

Agreed Jad... standing in line for hours amid the pushy crowds and ringing cash registers ain't my idea of a good time either. We met Shatner, Chewie (Mayhew), Neelix, Traci Lords(!), and Carrie Fisher among others, but to me the whole convention thing seemed more about naked greed than anything else. Couldn't wait to leave!

I picked up a Superman Returns "playset" at a dollar store last week, which came with Supes' Kryptonian spaceship. Not astounding but not too bad, methinks... here's a few pics.

Quote Originally Posted by _Jad_
    Those Tron cycles look cool.
    For those of you, like myself, who weren't able to attend Comic Con check out the Tron Legacy trailer that was shown there: see it here

And be sure to watch it till the end
    I definitely would want them to make one of those in addition to the Light Cycles!

Anyone else going to pick up the Tron Legacy die-cast vehicles? They look cool! Here's a link to EE...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...ber=SM6014381A
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

Found, but didn't pick up these sets, at TRU this week. My wallet still has a hole from my TF/Joe finds this week until payday this coming Friday. I'm a sucker for Recognizers.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

These are out at TRU already?!?!?

Yup, found a peg for these at the San Mateo, CA TRU.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller
    Found, but didn't pick up these sets, at TRU this week. My wallet still has a hole from my TF/Joe finds this week until payday this coming Friday. I'm a sucker for Recognizers.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGLOU75
    These are out at TRU already?!?!?
    I have seen left-overs... Clu's Light Cycle. I'll wait to see if I ever see a complete set. They were tagged at $4.90! A welcomed sight, considering how much the Titanium Series ended up costing.

The TRON Legacy Die Casts are COOL! Dang, now I feel the need to run to TRU.....
    “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast