Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration V - 08/12-08/15, 2010 in Orlando #5

Re: Celebration V - 08/12-08/15, 2010 in Orlando #

Mark's autograph was 85 at Celebration Europe, but that was the only autograph I went for, so got it!

85 quid's pretty steep! That translates to about $125...wow...

The floorplans are up on starwarscelebration.com as well as where most of the booths will be. You can print it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperKittie
    The floorplans are up on starwarscelebration.com as well as where most of the booths will be. You can print it out.
    That's available here, FYI.
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller
    | Former ForceCast host and TheForce.Net reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Geller
    and a list to match is here:

http://swcv10.mapyourshow.com/3_0/search.cfm?let=@

They've also updated the Guests page to be more streamlined-looks nice.

Cool!!! The exhibit hall layout is what I look forward to the most every Celebration. It's what starts to get my imagination going about what the Celebration will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1

85 quid's pretty steep! That translates to about $125...wow...
    The UK is really expensive, especially London! So if Mark attends and his autograph is $125 it would be worth the same!

The hope is that it would be lower than that, which I would expect as he doesn't have to travel as far!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Geller
    and a list to match is here:

http://swcv10.mapyourshow.com/3_0/search.cfm?let=@

They've also updated the Guests page to be more streamlined-looks nice.
    Thanks guys. Finally some news that we care about!

Sadly, it can't be totally perfect of course. The numbers are practically unreadable online unless you zoom pretty far in but then you can't see the rest of the floor layout. I haven't tried to print it out so maybe its better in paper format but the website they are using sucks. Not to mention they have nothing filled in for the 3rd and 4th floors so that doesn't help us.

One thing I did notice is that the Celebration Store is inside the main Exhibit area. Does this mean it won't be a 24 hour store? Please say it aint so!

Hey, I just got an email today that said that read "thanks for volunteering to help at C5, but no thanks". Basically, they have over 2000 applications for people to volunteer, but not that many jobs. So they didn't need my help.

Don't know how many volunteer jobs they have, but not enough apparently! I just got fired from a volunteer job. Guess I need to take a hint!
    Patman
    "A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying 'Damn, that was fun!'"

I'm sure some people will be happy to hear that George Lucas will be at CV. No date or time yet.

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast